Sunday, 21 October 2012

Hello Flawless, The Amazing Effects!


Hello! 
In case, like me, you're a HUGE Benefit Playsticks fan, you'll be sad to hear that Benefit will be dis-continuying playsticks and instead replacing it with Flawless liquid foundation.
Here is a review of how it works for me. 
Before
My cheeks (the most problematic area of my face, when I took this about 3 months ago, my skin was terrible (thank goodness the redness is all gone now!) , with the spot redness before. And the amazing effects of after a few strokes below. :) 
After
This foundation is buildable, so if you need to add a few extra strokes to certain areas you can and it does make a difference. I would still recommend that if you have redness/scarring to still use a concealer before or after (up to you) and if you like a matt finish like me, use some powder to achieve it.
XOXO

8 comments:

  1. Your skin looks flawless, must swatch this next time I'm at a Benefit counter x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It covers up pretty well. Does what it says on the tin! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow amazing, very nice blog!!
    Very pretty!
    want to follow each other, let me know by leaving me comment so
    I can follow back :)
    Xoxo
    elegantlysimple01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Magda,
    Thank you so much.
    Of course, will go follow you now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! Looks great!!!! definitely does the job xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I just found your cute blog and gladly added myself to your followers! I’d love to have you stop by and follow my blog too maybe?! Also I’ll leave the link to a huge Betsey Johnson Giveaway I’m having, in case you’re interested:)

    Hope to see you there, and thanks so much!
    Xo, Emily

    Betsey Johnson Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm beauty blog obsessed, and i really like yours! Lots of good info. If you like it, follow my lifestyle & fashion blog on GFC and/or Bloglovin. Let me know in the comments and i will follow back :)

    http://prettylittlethingsbyab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What Other Benefit Products Do You Like?
    I'd Love To Know!
    Thinking About Trying The Brand Out
    ( As You Know I Love My Mally )
    I Got The All You Need Is Gloss Set
    And Loved The Colours & Textures, But They Tasted AWFUL!
    Are All The Glosses Like That?


    Danielle From:
    www.mallynista.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig