Sunday, 21 October 2012

The end of playsticks!


If you're as mad as me about Benefit's amazing Playsticks foundation you'll be very upset to find out they are discontinuing the range. 
This has been replaced by a new liquid foundation which has been sweeping cover-up queens off their feet! 
Meet 'believe in me'. I had this tried on me earlier in at the Benefit counter and was immediately amazed with the results I saw. It holds some advantages over the Playsticks such as a much lighter texture. However, I still feel the need to use a concealer as well. 
Here are some advantages of the 'believe in me' foundation:
- Very light. You won't even feel like you're wearing anything. 
- Amazing colour match.
- SPF25
- Vitamin C which prevents signs of ageing. 
- Buildable, so you can build more on certain areas. 
Please see below for the results I got using it. 

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I've yet to try a foundation from Benefit, but both of them sound great. I especially like a pan stick foundation, such a shame it's been discontinued xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're happy with your current foundation then that's amazing because they really are hard to find! I tried many before Benefit such as Clinique and Estee Lauder but found Benefit the best.
    I was really shocked when I was told they were being discontinued simply because the coverage it gives you is just amazing! But Flawless is not a bad runner up and in fact, Playsticks were discontinued because of Flawless' popularity :O xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig