Thursday, 8 November 2012

HD Brows

Brow beater & tweezers 
by HD Brows





I was given these this week. Eyebrow tweezers and a 'brow beater.'
My first impression was that they looked like quite luxurious products. The packaging was eye-catching and nicely designed. Once I took the products out the tweezers looked well-made and professional, the brow beater not to much but once I opened it and pulled out the brush I must admit that the brush is nice! Not clumpy with serum and the bristles were well defined. 



My opinion on them?

Tweezers

These were REALLY good. I love them! I have been using my mum's tweezers ever since I begun plucking my eyebrows. I've never had tweezers of my own because I've never found any as good as my mum's old one. This one however is very good. Very very sharp edges, great for catching the small growing hairs. Pulls them easily and efficiently. Be careful though, if you pinch the skin, it'll be a bit of an 'OUCH' moment! 

Brow beater 

This was better than the other brow serum I've tried by E.L.F. This one was less heavy and when it dried it didn't clump and make my brow hair look shiny. It was actually very light and YES it did keep my brows in place! Even after taking my makeup off in the shower.


Conclusion. 

Good products but a bit pricey! 
Would I pay £19.95 for the tweezers and £14.95 for the brow beater? For the tweezers YES! They're worth every penny.
For the brow beater maybe! I wouldn't use it often enough to justify the price, but if you're someone who uses it everyday or very often go for it. If I used it more often I'd be happy to pay that much for one that feels comfortable and does the job rather than buy a cheap one I'll just throw away. 


These are available at: http://www.hd-brows.co.uk/


XOXO


26 comments:

  1. great post honey, this tweezers are fantastic!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this! I'm on the market for new tweezers as my generic ones from Boots just aren't cutting it! These sound great! xx

    http://www.ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. I would like to try it. And I am following you now via Bloglovin /17. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, very interesting information in it. :)

    xoxo
    http://nnotforsale.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have awards for you in my blog!!!
    Hope you like,
    Have a wonderful weekend! and my G+ for you...

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog<3
    Check out mine sometime if you want :)
    xx
    http://aimerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for the lovely comment on my blog sweetie. Sure we can follow each other, just followed you via gfc :) Feel free to visit my blog anytime .)

    kisses Keke (Pakize)

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post, you have a lovely blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look great! Havn't heard of these yet but will probably look into it :)
    Thank you also for your lovely comment on my blog, I am now following you back!
    ♥ Kelsey

    Kelsey Loves Cosmetics Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for following me!
    I am following you back via Bloglovin #17 and GFC #110!
    Keep in touch!

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all for the lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey gorgeous, I am currently having a giveaway over on my blog at the moment, I would love for you to check it out :)
    Punky Pugs Beauty products Giveaway
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice post...
    Thanks for comment
    I will follow your blog...
    smack

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good review as I hadn't heard of these-I may just have to go and have a look :) Thanks for sharing

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. You write great reviews! Loved this post :)x

    ReplyDelete
  16. the tweezers look amazing. i need to invest in a good pair of tweezers mine are rubbish !
    following your blog via GFC. Thanks for visiting me.
    FASHIONPROJECT
    www.clm-trash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice blog :) I'm new follower :) Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I cannot live without my tweezers! Great review :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for sharing,lovely!
    I'm following back on GFC and on bloglovin!
    When you have a chance take a look at my new bag:)
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog!
    I'm now following you on gfc and bloglovin!
    xxx

    http://emilyfierce.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great review and thank you for the lovely comment on my blog
    I'm now a follower :)

    xo

    http://verrism.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. loving your blog!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig