Saturday, 3 November 2012

Liebster Award


Tag // Liebster Award

So I've been tagged by quite a few lovely people, but I thought I'd give credit to the beautiful Danielle at Danielle Kitty Frances as she was the first to tag me :)
Thank you to everyone else who did too, means a lot! 


The rules are:

Post 11 random facts about yourself
Answer 11 question's from the person who tagged you
Create 11 new questions for who you tag
Tag 11 blogs with under 200 followers, and no tag back

So, my 11 random facts:

- I mauled the tips of my index and middle finger on a hand blender :( Yeah, still scarred! 
- I LOVE rock & 80's music! 
- Out of everyone I went to school with, my best-friend and I are the only ones who are still friends. Awwww! 
- I'm scared of heights! 
- My hair is poker straight and I find it very hard to curl it :(
- I used to have braces and wear glasses (was a great combination!)
- My nickname at home is Lilo, and I have no idea why! 0_0
- I'm very organised at work but not so much at home, haha. 
- I find it hard to tan naturally, normally I burn like a lobster (y)
- I love Pilates and swimming. 
- I have a secret addiction to junk food.


My answers to Danielle's questions:

Who is your favourite Youtuber ?
Foreveryours0727, she's so lovely and always does great makeup/hair tutorials. 

Who is your fashion icon of all time ?
Mischa Barton. Casual, girly, slouch? She looks great all the time. 

What is your favourite style to have your hair ?
Straight and teased with volume at the crown. 

One Beauty product could you live without ?
My Estee Lauder concealer. Miracle. I just look tired without it haha. 

Favourite Film or Book ?
Film: The Virgin Suicides, Book: Hmmm this is so tough. Probably the Vampire Diaries book series. 

If you could change your eye colour, what would it be ?
Honey or green. 

One 'Holy Grail' product ?
A good mascara. Mine has to be...THEY'RE REAL by Benefit :) 

Favourite High Street shop ?
Republic & Gilly Hicks 

Where the furthest place you've been away from home ?
Portugal. 

Are you named after anyone or anything ?
No :( 

Can you play any musical instruments ?
Sadly no. 



The 11 Beauties I Nominate for this Award:


My question's for them are:

Who is your favourite Youtuber ?

Who is your fashion icon of all time ?

What is your favourite style to have your hair ?

One Beauty product could you live without ?

Favourite Film or Book ?

If you could change your eye colour, what would it be ?

One 'Holy Grail' product ?

Favourite High Street shop ?

Where the furthest place you've been away from home ?

Are you named after anyone or anything ?

Where's your dream holiday location?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that comes to the end of the Tag, hope you enjoyed reading my answers and if I tagged you please feel free to let me know when you've done it so I can have a nose at answers :)

Thanks to everyone for nominating me! 

Love 
XOXO

4 comments:

  1. idk if that's supposed to be me? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it's you :) Just linked it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did this too!
    I like your blog!
    Check out mine sometime if you want xx
    http://aimerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog girl keep up the good work :)

    www://rachelkromdijk.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig