Monday, 12 November 2012

Soap & Glory Mini Haul

Hi lovelies...

I'm a big Soap & Glory fan! I LOVE their packaging, reminds me on Benefit, it's so cute. And I LOVE the quirky range of products they have. I really ought to try more from them but for now here's a mini haul of my favourite Soap & Glory products! 


Number 1: Flake Away Body Scrub

This is the best smelling body scrub I've ever used! I literally use it just because it smells so nice. It also leaves skin extremely soft, you can often find these in an offer in Boots such as 3 for 2 making it a BARGAIN!!! The tub is quite big so it lasts quite a long time, depending how much you use, though, you shouldn't need to much because it's very easy to spread. 



Number 2: Solar Powder bronzer 

This is a LOVELY bronzer. I love the colour, not heavy and not very dark like a lot of bronzers are. It's very light and you only need a little on the brush. It gives more of a bronzed glow rather than heavy tan colour so for me it's perfect. It also comes in a cute compact with a little mirror! Bonus!



Number 3: Wonderfiller 3D Wrinkle filler

Now...I know I'm only 21 and have no wrinkles BUT I was curious to try this on a smiling fine line I have on the left side of my face ^_^ I just wanted to see how it worked. When you squeeze it out of the tube it looks like a cream, however, when you apply it transforms into a really soft powder like texture, and yes, it does work as you can see from the image below!
My line isn't THAT defined, or doesn't appear to be on camera, but you can see the difference anyway =) 


Number 4: The Fab Pore Peel

I absolutely ADORE this face mask! The way you use it is you rub it in until all the green exfoliation beads disappear. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and rinse off. I have to say this works wonders on my pores as it closes and tightens them straight away & on blackheads by getting rid of them! I do this once a week. One of my favourite masks. 

Number 5: Glow getter instant tan spray

I've tried many tanning lotions and wipes by different brands but this is the first spray. It is very good for a night out if you just want to quickly tan up your legs, decollete & arms as it dried almost instantaneously and spreads very evenly; no streaks! So if you want super-model instant bronzed legs see below for the effect! 


Number 6: Last but not least; Super Eye lifting gel.

This is my least favourite, it claims to instantly work on lifting the appearance of tiredness and providing the eyes with a glow, however, I see no difference (and yes, sometimes my eyes do look very tired). Also, if you rub it too close to the corner of the eye it stings! I won't buy it again after this one's finished.


I hope you enjoyed this review. What Soap & Glory products do you use/like? Which don't you like? 

XOXO

Prices: All available from Boots

Flake Away body scrub £7.00 300ml 
Solar Powder Bronzer £11.00
Wonderfill 3D wrinkle filler £11.00
Fab Pore Peel £8.00 
Glow Getter Spray tan £10.50
Super Eyes lifting eye gel £9.00 

44 comments:

  1. WOW, I saw this brand last week, I wanted to buy , but i wasn't sure about it, but now, thanks to you, surely i will give it a try :)

    XoXo
    http://abudhabifood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :) I love the soap and glory body scrub, it smells amazing! I haven't tried any of their make up range yet :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love flake away!! It smells divine doesn't it?!
    http://shopaholiconashoestring.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the tan looks great! :) I've always wanted to try soap and glory!

    http://letskisstomakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Flake Away, and I really want the Fab Pore Peel - next time i'm in boots it's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love soap and glory products i think they are fantastic and great value for money. I have never tried the wrinkle filler or the pore peel but i think i might give them ago. thanks for the reviews.
    FASHIONPROJECT
    www.clm-trash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey dear!
    Thank you so much for following my blog, I´m really glad you like it :)
    I just followed you back on Twitter and GFC :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The tan looks amazing! Lovely blog, following you ! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will definitely be trying that bronzer! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Fab Pore Peel sounds great! Must try it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! The Pore Peel does interest me! :)
    lovely blog! would u like to follow each other?


    www.isle-of-view.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for stopping by!! I just started following you on Bloglovin and GFC. Hope you do the same<3
    Thank you for sharing this post with us!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soap and Glory are great! & they've such cute packaging.
    This was an awesome mini haul and its left me totes jealous now haha =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh the effect of the tan spray is amazing, nice stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Liked your blog!

    Want to follow each other on GFC?

    http://www.lookbookunlimited.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL! It's a big difference on legs! : )

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post I really wan't to try some of the soap&glory products!.
    Check out my blog I have a GIVEAWAY running :)

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! You have some great products there.
    I wouldn't mind giving number4 a go, I too have the fine smiling line and a few under my eyes. I guess it's a good thing though, it shows that I'm happy! :-)

    I wouldn't mind trying number5 also.
    You're blog is very inspirational, and I'm now happily following :-)
    Would you like to follow each other? Check my blog out:
    http://tattoosandvintagediamonds.blogspot.co.nz/

    Hope to hear from you!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice reviews!
    these products looks really nice!
    hope to find some time to check out my blog!it would be great to follow each other!
    :)
    http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweetie!
      follow you back with GFC and bloglovin!
      :)

      Delete
  20. Hello dear,
    Maybe you would like to follow each others blogs with blogger and bloglovin?

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/wolffashion/369430966451649

    Have a nice day,
    gV

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great product! I would love to follow each other xx
    colourful-inspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great review! The tan looks really good

    I've nominated you for the Leibster & Versatile Blogger Awards! If you want to take part all the info is here ~ http://verrism.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/leibster-versatile-blogger-awards.html

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am following you back now too
    Have a nice day sweetie xx
    colourful-inspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've nominated you for the Leibster & Versatile Blogger Awards! Check out my blog for the details!x

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I want to try Soap & Glory items!

    http://swatchesandwhatnot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. nice blog ^^ loves it)

    follow me and i will follow you)
    http://amenfashion-christy.blogspot.cz/

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great review... fantastic detail xx

    Please check out my blog and follow if you like it. x
    ohsewfashion.com // @ohsewfashion

    ReplyDelete
  28. great post!!! i follow you now ;)
    i would love to follow me back because love your blog!!
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. great post, i love your blog
    it would mean a lot if you checked out my blog x

    http://hiyaitslaura.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  30. Definetly going to be trying the face mask! Such a lovely blog, thank you for my comment on mine! I'm sure to be back :) x

    http://onedreamlove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  31. You got such lovely products. Now I wish we had Soap & Glory here in Latvia. The tanning spray looks amazing. x
    www.cherryfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Sara! I would like to nominate you to take part in the lebister blog awards!

    If you would like to take part please check out for all the details! :)

    http://emma-mitchell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the way the Glow Getter turned out! It looks perfect. I have pale skin so trying to find a self tanner that isn't orange and streaky is a bit of a fuss haha ! I deff want to try this one out :) And the price isn't bad either !
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow, what an amazing haul! I love, love, love S&G products - you just made me add a few more products on my wishlist.

    Stop by and check out my blog! xo
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! <3

    Would You like to follow each other? :)
    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hey nice blog here! Visit mine and let me know what you think, maybe we could follow each other!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  37. Following you via Hello Cotton & now here on GFC - your blog looks so fun! :)

    - Erin xo

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
  38. J'adore ton style & ton blog :)
    Je me fais un plaisir de te suivre.
    http://lejournaldewalic.blogspot.fr/
    A Bientôt

    ReplyDelete
  39. I loved this post, and defiantly going to be purchasing the Fab Pore Peel this weekend!
    Love your blog, followed.
    Rachael x

    http://beautyin1place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  40. gorg blog!
    love all the information, keep up the good work
    A
    www.youngeyesoffashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig