Monday, 3 December 2012

Charles Worthington Dry Shampoo

Introducing...my favourite hair product of all time! 




My hair has a tendency to get greasy VERY quickly :( sadly for me! Only the day it's washed (which is normally in the evening after work) and the day after is it in an acceptable condition, after that I rely on the most marvelous dry shampoo in the world :D Charles Worthington Front Row for brunettes. 

Having tried many dry shampoo brands, this is definitely the best I've come across and have not bought any other dry shampoos since. I've tried James Brown before, but found that although it did the job of hiding the oiliness, it also made it look like I had bad dandruff. I've also tried the famous Batiste in 'Blush' and although the scent is lovely, I find that it leaves hair a bit too silky (mine' already very silky), I prefer a more matte look. So although also brilliant, I just think CW is more suited for my hair type which is very silky and long. 


Charles Worthington Front Row for Brunettes is brilliant because the spray colour is not white like most it's actually dark brown, so it'll never look like you have dandruff because it doesn't show up white, which I think is the downside to most dry shampoos. 
As I said, unlike Batiste for example, this has a very matte finish and hair does look like it's literally just been washed, and feels great too. It doesn't have a nice fresh or floral scent, but it also doesn't smell horrible.

Another reason why this product is great is because whether you want to (like I most often do) just spray it on and rub it in after a few minutes to tie your hair up and go, or whether you want to brush it out and style your hair after, it works perfectly for both!
 I most often end up spraying and blending it in with my fingers the tying up my hair, but also, sometimes I'll just brush it out and it'll look clean and fresh and full of volume, because the spray also gives amazing volume! 
See below for embarrassing before and after pictures :P 

I use mine about 2 week sometimes 3 times. It comes in a 150ml bottle and lasts me for months, so it's extremely good value for money at £5.49 in Boots and in the CW website. This is a product I will purchase and purchase again and I'm so impressed with it that the next two products to try from the CW range will be the volumising mousse and sea spray! Stay posted!

XOXO



Top picture oily hair and dry shampoo before brushing. Below picture, after brushing.  


19 comments:

  1. Looks great! Gonna give it a try :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post.

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about this dry shampoo and could not decide if I should buy it but it looks pretty cool so maybe I will give it a try. Thanks for the information. Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg wow ! the difference is crazzzy !
    Will deff have to check that out :)
    I tagged you in a beauty tag on my blog... check it outttt :)
    http://marissaaleigh.blogspot.com/2012/12/tag-im-it.html
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post!!

    I really like your blog! I'm a new follower :)

    Kimberley x

    Http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    Wow the difference is amazing, might have to invest!
    xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great, I will have to try this as I have dark hair and other dry shampoos end up making my hair look grey! :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sara,

    Beautiful blog!

    Thought you might like to see my 1st blog giveaway, feel free to share!

    http://themindpurge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/1st-blog-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog! Would you like to follow eachother on Bloglovin' & GFC? Let me know and will follow back straight away,

    Looking forward to hearing from you

    http://www.kellyjade.co.uk

    Kelly xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi pretty!!!
    can you help us with your vote?

    http://www.facebook.com/chicnova.fashion?sk=app_451684954848385&app_data=view-vote%2Cfor-151510

    :)
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear!
    I love ur style!
    such a wonderful blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, dear! I love your cute blog! :)
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW the difference! You have lovely hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely blog, wanna follow each other? Let me know :)

    http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice review girl! thanks for sharing! Following you on google plus.. Wld love to c u drop by my blog and follow maybe :)
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, your hair looks amazing after! I use batiste but might definitely try CW if they have it for blondes!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow thats kinda cool... following for sure x http://joshdetheridge.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig