Thursday, 20 December 2012

Mavala Double Lash Night Treatment


Hello beauties!

So for a few months now I've been using Mavala's Double Lash Night Treatment on and off. As of the last 6 weeks I've been pretty much using it every night. 
Because I wear heavy mascara everyday, I did notice gaps between my lashes, I noticed that the thickness was gone and that some of my lashes were shorter. Also, when removing eye makeup every night 1 or 2 lashes would come out. This is NOT good! So I decided to give a lash treatment a go. This was at £11 the cheapest and most effective looking out of all the lash treatments in Boots. I wasn't really ready to spend £60 so this would have to do. 

So the application is just like a mascara, it's not sticky and it's colourless and very light. You won't know you have it on. As it states, it's only for using at night.
This treatment claims to do the following:
Strengthen, lengthen and thicken lashes with Mavala Eye-Lite Double Lash Night Treatment. This unique nutritive product for lashes stimulates lash growth so you wake up to lovely luxuriant and silky lashes.

I'm very anal when it comes to what products say they do and what they actually do because I want it to do what it says on the tin of course.

 I can definitely say that this treatment DOES promote lash growth, as you will see in the before and after pictures below, I had a lot less lashes and there were gaps in between them. Now I definitely have more lashes and the gaps seemed to have decreased. My lashes now look fuller and slightly longer. So YES I am VERY happy that this product does what it says it does! 
The only thing I'll have to argue is the strengthening of the lashes. My lashes still fall out regularly when I take off my makeup, but perhaps I should stop taking it off the lazy way :P 

To finalize, I would HIGHLY recommend this item to anyone who thinks their lashes need a little pick me up. I think it's excellent value for money and it does what it promises. I will keep using this when my current one finishes because it keeps my lashes in tip top shape! So treat yourself, and your lashes. 

                           Before, gappy & short                                                          After, longer and more defined



XOXO                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

28 comments:

  1. Wow, I am usually sceptical when it comes to those treatments (just as with mascaras who claim to do wonders...), your lashes however show some progress. Nice!

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I've been eying this product for months and I think I'll finally go ahead and purchase it! :))

    XO,
    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment on my blog and thanks for following :)
    I love your blog so will def be following you :) I don't have twitter but I have instagram if you have that I'd love to follow you on it? My username is amberlove146
    I love this review and will be going out to buy this now - my eyelashes are gappy and I seem to shed them by the dozen :L

    Much love!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've followed you on Instagram Amber :)

      I'm happy you enjoyed it! <3 x

      Delete
  4. Love your blog! I definitely need to try this out! just followed you back via GFC and Bloglovin =)

    Melanee
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah woww! it looks like a miracle worker.. and for such a reasonable price! Am definitely going to purchase some of this :)

    zoeyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I really need that product because my lashes are blonde and super tiny! Could you please consider following each other? www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. CIAO CARA... <3
    Sono appena arrivata nel tuo BLOG, davvero bellissimo !
    Ne sarei davvero felice se ti andrebbe di seguirci a vicenda...Fammi Sapere <3
    TI ASPETTO !
    BACI E BUONA GIORNATA

    BLOG > http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/

    FACEBOOK > http://www.facebook.com/ThisIsMyStyleByMartinaBlog?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola! Me encanta tu blog. Espero que te guste mi espacio de Moda: mamaartista
    ¿Te parece si nos seguimos? Tengo página en Facebook: Sígueme en Facebook
    Gracias y Un saludo L+

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola, acabo de encontrar tu blog y me quedo, ya tienes una nueva seguidora! te pasas por el mio?
    http://depetitsmoments.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post :)I really like it! I just followed you :)
    would you like to follow me back via bloglovin and gfc?
    Marry Christmas!
    xoxo
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing! I am following it now!

    Also, I would be delighted if you would enter my giveaway so you can win an H&M fashion card with 100€ to spend.
    Here is the link to my giveaway: http://lettersfromtvc.blogspot.ro/2012/12/christmas-giveaway.html
    Good luck!

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow so cool! thanks for sharing that :) Nice blog <3

    I would appreciate it, if you visit my blog too! :)
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/
    xx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice share girlie! Wld love to c u drop by my blog and follow maybe :)
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello dear!
    I did not know your blog, it's great!
    you have a new follower, follow me back?

    algopasaconmeryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never seen or heard of such treatments before so thanks for sharing, think my lashes may be treated to this is the near future! Great review :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad Cat. Let me know how you get on x

      Delete
  16. HELLO DEAR
    Thank you very much for visiting, commenting and become followers of my blog!
    as promised, I've just become your follower too <3
    See you soon!
    BACI

    MY BLOG> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/

    FACEBOOK> http://www.facebook.com/ThisIsMyStyleByMartinaBlog?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like your blog...so cool! What do you think of following each other? Let me know! <3

    NEW POST UP: ICED!

    www.ontomywardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your lashes are so thick,im jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello I'm Kaori from little K. Just stopped by to introduce my blog a bit! I blog from Japan, talking about Japanese fashion, photos of people who I think is inspiring, and introducing some Japanese brands and of course talking about world of fashion. Hope you will stop by and follow if you like the blog. Thank you so much for taking your time and hope you visit, thanks!

    little K.
    http://lilkfashionista.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow I think i love this product. love my lashes so much.


    www.phioxee.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. nice post and lovely blog! :)

    Do you want to follow each other?
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

    - happy new year ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sorry I was l'il busy lately with redecorating my place "YAAAY"..
    I didn't have much time to blog, but I really do miss this place :D Sure will visit you more often..
    Have a Blasting day

    xoxo
    http://abudhabifood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This seems really interesting!

    I've just came across your blog and I really like it! Love your layout. If you want to check out my blog it is http://thestellarskin.blogspot.co.uk/

    New follower.

    :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for the follow<3 Following you now!(: Hope you can stop by my blog again sometime!

    xx, Shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for the follow!
    I'm amazed at the difference that it's made. How long does it last? xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig