Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Lemon Aid by Benefit





Hello beauties!

I want to tell you about another one of my favourite products! Lemon Aid by Benefit!

Unfortunately I have dark circles under my eyes but especially on my lids, I have for a long time and so I'm always on the hint for something that will disguise it! Benefit being amazing as they are would obvisouly have mastered a little miracle worker!

So let me tell you a little bit about...

Lemon aid. It costs £16.50 and the description is:

"wake up your eyelids with this warm yellow correcting cream. It helps to hide redness & discoloration on your eyelids. In a snap, eyes look refreshed, frisky and ready for fun."
I can say that it definitely does what it says on the tin!!! It makes eyes look wide awake, it definitely disguises discoloration around the eyes and even redness on the face as well. Eyes do look fresh! 

I also like using it on my brow bone as it makes the brow look higher and more defined. 

Overall...
In my opinion this is a great product all around. The price is appropriate as you don't use too much in one go so it'll be long lasting, AND you pay that amount for a decent concealer anyway which a lot of times doesn't end up being as good or as versatile. 
Definitely on my re-purchase list over and over again! 




10 comments:

  1. nice !
    giveaway on my blog - voucher $80
    littleconfusionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever little product :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really bad dark circles under my eyes do you think it would work for them? Think you have made me a benefit convert I now want this product and the 'they're real' mascara you reviewed in one of your previous posts, lol

    lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kylie,

      I think it will definitely work in hiding under-eye circles as well as I too have them and this works well for me under the eye as well.

      Haha I'm glad to hear I've converted you! Benefit is such a fun brand, go to a big boots or department store and they'll convert you even more by giving you a makeover! xxx

      Delete
  4. wow your photos really show what this product can do. I have dark eye lids so I think this is something i need to try, so thanks for the helpful review hon
    Angela x

    Following you now on GFC would love a follow back as I am trying to get to 100 GFC followers to host a give away xx

    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful!!!

    Happy Weekend,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks lke a lovely product! I may have to pick it up :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review and you can definitely see the difference :)
    Lovely blog, you have a new follower
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute name! I'm glad it worked for you, I have constant issues with my dark circles so a corrector sounds perfect for me. Really helpful review toom Benefit can do no wrong in my eyes at the moment; so many lovely products xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig