Thursday, 24 January 2013

Mavala Hand Cream



Hello beauties! 

So today I'm going to be telling you about my hand ally for the winter! The Mavala hand cream
I was so happy with the outcome of Mavala's lash treatment that I couldn't wait to try more from their range, and when sent some nail goodies I was over the moon!

Ever heard of Mavala? No? They've been all over the press lately,
 a swiss cosmetics brand with a wide range of products from lashes to nail and hand products, and EVEN blush! I love it when a brand has this much to offer! 


So let me tell you a little about....
Mavala Hand Cream. Priced at £9.25 this luxurious hand cream targets dry/damaged hands. This cream combines 

marine collagen and allatoin which moisturizes and repairs.

I really like the packaging, it looks fresh, nice and luxurious. I think the price is definitely appropriate and it's become my new handbag essential! 


I don't have dry or chapped hands, however, I ALWAYS forget my gloves! So as you know with all this snow, my hands always feel very tight because they're so cold, however, this cream really helps to soften them up and make them 
feel normal and silky again. 
The smell is lovely, delicate and pleasant, and quite long-lasting as well. 
This has been extremely helpful in these last bitter cold, snowy weeks and I'm happy to say that I really do like this product, even though I've never been a big hand cream person (i.e. Never really used them) I have now converted :)

My hands normally get very cold as well, even not during the winter but I've found that by using the hand cream I'm forced to make some hand exercises which have allowed my hands to stay warmer than usual :D, here are some of the exercises Mavala suggest on their website! 




Overall...
I would definitely purchase this again. It just restores comfort to the hands and that can go a long way, especially when you've forgotten what your hands feel like when they're not cold and tight.
All I know is...I'm left really wanting to try their foot products =)

What do you think of Mavala? Have you ever tried any of their products?


Available from: Mavala







XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Great review. I swear by Clarins Hand & Nail Treatment.
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a fab weekend Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hands are always cold too!
    Maybe I should try the hand exercises as well :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally just did those hand exercises; this was definitely a helpful post!

    -Ezi

    ikintoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review, have to try this. :)
    Thanks for your lovely comment, following you now. :)
    http://jonnessa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig