Monday, 21 January 2013

Tousled beachy waves!

Hi beauties! 

I'm sooooo excited to tell you about my latest discovery! Bumble & Bumble's Surf Spray
My hair is VERY smooth and straight and it's a nightmare to curl. Also, it's long so any curls I do manage to achieve fall flat almost instantly! It's a nightmare as it limits my styling choices to one; poker straight! Anyway, this little spray now gives me TWO styling options :D 


So let me tell you a little about....
This surf spray! Costing a whopping £20.50 for a full bottle or £8.50 for the 50ml I have pictured below I must admit I was a little skeptical as the Tony & Guy Sea Salt Spray costs a lot less for a bigger bottle. However, this completely changed my mind, you ARE getting what you pay for. 



"Use Bumble and bumble Surf Spray for sexy, salty, sun-dried, windswept styles - whenever, wherever."
I have to agree that it does just that! Hair looks windswept and beachy, sooo lovely. And the reason why I love this product even more is not just because of the effect it gives your hair of those Blake Lively tousles, BUT because it does it to MY hair too! The hair that's so straight it normally doesn't budge for anything, not even hot tools. So I am MEGA impressed with this. 


         
How did I do it?..
1)I washed my hair, towel-dryed and sprayed.2). Blow-dryed my hair roughly until it was almost dry and then sprayed some more. 3). Blew dried for another minute and then messily made a ponytail, twisted the hair into a bun and stuck a doughnut into the bun and slept with my hair like that. The next morning TA DA! 

Overall...
I will definitely purchase this again (although probably the smaller version hehe) I'm very impressed with the outcome. And despite the price it doesn't put me off! I'm always willing to pay for an exceptional pro
 XOXO


11 comments:

  1. This looks great! My hair is exactly the same as yours and I've bought the Toni and Guy sea salt spray because I've heard other bloggers raving about it. I'm yet to give it a try but I think I'll follow your tips for sticking it in a doughnut bun before bed and see what happens! Love you're blog :) xxx

    littlegemm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your hair! I need to try this out!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone raves about this stuff, but I am yet to try it. I used to use sea salt sprays all the time when my hair was blonde. Maybe I should give my brunette tresses the same treatment!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bumble and bumble products sound great!

    Kimberley x

    Http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks great! I have recently been reading about this product in mags but after your review I'm definitely going to make the purchase. Sea salt spray is my absolute life saver as I have naturally wavy hair but it can end up just looking a frizzy mess sometimes. I love the beach haired look :) I used lee stafford one for ages which is pretty good and then moved on to toni & guy. This is next though!

    Thanks for the lovely comment on my post. Keep in touch :)

    http://sendsallycinnamon.blogspot.co.uk

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your hair looks so nice. I have used superdrugs salt spray and i love it, i want to try this!


    emilyemilybeth.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is gorgeous! You look so pretty

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've wanted to try this for a while, my hair's really stubborn too and I struggle to get it to do much other than sit straight or with the occasional kink in it!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks amazing on you! I bought it, tried it and hated it! I couldn't get my hair to look anything like this. You clearly have naturally gorgeous hair ;)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the look of this!! X X X
    loralovessequincoats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig