Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Ayurveda Pura review

Hi beauties!

Ayurveda Pura is a brand I had heard of before but never tried. I'm a huge fan of several spa brands such as Ayurveda which has now got a new fan as well. 
Ayurveda* is an ancient Indian holistic medical system based on achieving physical and mental harmony with nature, which has been practiced for more than 5000 years
I've been testing the 3 products below for a few weeks now and though it was time to share my discoveries!

Let me tell you a little bit about...
1). Deeply Cleansing Clay Masque; Re-Energizing Formula: 
This has been my savior every Sunday. I've been back and forth every weekend for about 2 months and every time I got back home on Sundays I'd feel exhausted and like I had been neglecting my skin of any TLC. So I put this lovely masque on. I used to think masks were all the same, mud, pore tightening, smoothing, which, is kind of true, however, this masque does all of that, smooths, tightens pores BUT most amazingly, it DOES actually re-energize you! I felt brand new after using it like I had my energy back and felt super clean and happy. It's a great product, dries quite quickly so even if you have it on for only 5 minutes you'll still feel the benefits. It is however rather pricey, £31.63 but IT IS worth every penny as it's far from your regular clay masque and it's 100% natural and free from all chemicals. 

2). Rejuvenating Skin Toner: Re-balance formula:
This is a great follow on to the masque. I wouldn't use it as an everyday toner as I find it a little too rich for that, but definitely after a masque to help relax and comfort the skin a little more, it is a fantastic partner for after a deep-cleanse/exfoliation/masque as the richness comforts skin which can sometimes be left feeling a little tight. It's also quite nicely aromatic. £20.79, again a little pricey but also 100% natural and free from, chemicals. I doubt there are many toners as rich out there and as you won't use it everyday it will last you a long time, so I say worth the price tag.

3). Exfoliating Cream: De-stress formula:
Not a strong exfoliating cream, the beads are nice and not harsh, nor big. They're very small so you'll only feel a small exfoliation. I'd say this is appropriate for regular everyday use if you wanted to rather than a 1-3 week treatment. Again, like the masque, the de-stress effects do work, it does leave you feeling fresh and calm which is what I love the most about this brand, the fact that the products do REALLY work! Pricey like the rest £29.13 I would recommend this, it's worth the money because you'd pay the same or more for brands like Dermalogica, but you won't get the same effect, nor the same natural composition of these products. 

Overall...
I'd high recommend these three, I will definitely be purchasing full-sized products when pay-day arrives. You can't put a price tag on beautiful natural skin and the products do really speak for themselves. I think anyone can easily find a work-around not using them everyday in order to get the most out of your money. Very pleased to have discovered this brand.

Have you ever used Ayurveda Pura? 

XOXO

5 comments:

  1. great review! lovely product

    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY!
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these products sound really interesting! The deeply cleansing clay masque sounds like something i'd be interested in trying out! Its great that they are chemical free too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Soooo interesting post!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig