Friday, 15 February 2013

Kadria Balancing Face Oil

Hi beauties!!

I've been trying out this balancing face oil for a few weeks now. Kadria Skincare is an award winning ethical and natural range formulated for the needs of the pregnant woman, mother and baby. Kadria uses certified organic and fair trade ingredients chosen to create products that are pure and effective,  however, there is one product which is great for non-pregnant women too, this balancing face oil! The oil says it targets acne and improves the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines...so let me tell you about my findings....

Kadria Balancing Skin Oil is priced at £24.00, it contains 17 vegetal and essential oils combined to help deal with common hormonal skin problems such as spots/acne. It helps balance and hydrate the skin at the same time as fighting dermal inflammation.
Since using this oil my skin has felt a lot smoother and definitely clearer from spots. This oil has anti-oxidant properties too thanks to the Blackseed and Palmarosa. The oil also supports cell renewal, and stimulates blood supply which helps keep the spot population down.


You only need very few drops so it's bound to last a very long time, great value for money. It's also very easily applied and leaves skin smooth and non-shiny or greasy like a lot of oils would. The aroma is quite strong but natural and it does take some getting used to but now I love it.
I like using this just after my shower every evening as the website says you should apply it on slightly damp skin, I still follow on with my moisturizer before bed time but this is my little evening gem, I always use it now. I love the benefits of not having spots and of the softness it gives skin. 

Overall...
I would most definitely recommend this little gem. It's definitely worth the price-tag. The anti-oxidant feeling your skin is left with, the brightness it restores to your complexion and the spot free face is worth it all and I will definitely be re-purchasing once this bottle has run out! 
So glad to have found this. How about you? Have you heard of Kadria? 

XOXO

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could use oils but because of my skin type I'd have payback the next day of a greasy t-zone :(

    Dusterknuckles | I'm Having A Celine Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this product looks amazing! I love face oils, especially when you know that they contain natural ingredients. I think it would be great to apply at night time xx
    ZoeyInWonderland

    ReplyDelete
  3. great product and great post!! <3 <3


    http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Pics! You got a great Blog.

    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know ;)

    Kisses from Poland :*
    http://myesscape.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig