Saturday, 9 February 2013

Silver Serum Spot Treatment



When I was approached about this product; Silver Serum* I was quite excited because it's the ideal product to help with spots. Which unfortunately I still get especially during that time of the month!!! 

Silver Serum claims to be a smart anti-bacterial skin treatment because it contains a special silver ingredient which kills the bad bacteria but leaves the good bacteria. That special ingredient is Micro-silver which has been found to reduce bacterial related skin issues by 70% after a 2 week trial. 
Silver Serum helps reduce bacteria related infection & inflammation of skin conditions such as acne, acne rosacea, eczema and psoriasis. 

So let me tell you about my experience...
I trialled this for 2 weeks and one of those weeks was during that time of the month. I was really pleased to find that using this day & night as instructed not only only prevented me from getting the usual monthly spots, I found that the one I did get a few days before starting to use this cream was reduced in size and cleared up pretty quickly. 
Although not the most comforting cream for skin if you add a few drops of a hydrating serum to it every once in a while your skin will be kept comforted and hydrated.

It's fast absorbing, odourless and of a good consistency, not too thick nor too runny. 
 Priced at £12.95.

Overall...
I would definitely re-purchase this again. It's very useful and does what it promises to do. Although I won't use it every single day I I'll definitely swap my regular moisturisers for this on the week I'm likely to get spots in order to help keep them at bay. I'm really pleased with this prouduct ad there are a lot of spot treatments in the market, but few which actually work. The price is also good value for money. 

SkinShop
XOXO

7 comments:

  1. Thanks! I am in need of a product like this right now, because I am getting a lot spots lately. Awesome review :)
    Brianna
    http://outdoorswomen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try this..seems great

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds amazing! I still have like teen skin even though I'm 25 :( and it drives me insane! xx
    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review. This product sounds promising, and it isn't as expensive as I would have first thought!

    Lovely blog - I'm a new follower :)
    Abby x
    Be You and Be Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely,interessting
    and definetly very helpful entry, as always my dear <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for my lovely comment on my blog... the nail video..
    I will become a member after looking at you wonderful posts(: x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!thanks !,I am glad to know something actually works!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig