Sunday, 10 March 2013

Colgate ProClinical A1500 toothbrush review

Meet the U.K's first electric toothbrush to automatically adjust! 

Hey beauties...
I'm so excited to share today's reviews with you. I feel that this is such a good product that I have decided to  permanently add it to my 'Hot Posts' section on the right hand-side!

I've been trialing Colgate's latest electric toothbrush for some weeks now alongside Colgate's Max White One toothpaste (which I'll be reviewing in more detail soon) and I am in love with both. 

But let me tell you about Colgate's Proclinical A1500*...
As you can see from the title, it's the U.K's first electric toothbrush to automatically adjust its speeds and cleaning actions based on the position it is held in your mouth. With 32,500 strokes per minute, this brush effectively reduces plaque by up to 5 times. 

It's SOOOOO clever!! As you can see in the image below...it starts off as automatic, for when you're brushing side to side, BUT as you move to your gum line in goes optimum clean setting providing mid speed and in and out massaging strokes. Finally, as you begin brushing the back and molars it goes into deep clean giving super fast up-down strokes. 
It also has a 2 minute timer to ensure that you clean your teeth for the appropriate amount of time. To complement this there is a 30 second pacer to remind you to move to another area of the mouth, so time is equally divided. 

I REALLY love this toothbrush it's unbelievably good, I had previously been using an average £30 Oral-B electric toothbrush and it really does not compare. It never left my teeth feeling fully clean whereas with this one, every time I brush I feel like I've just had a deep clean at the dentist, plaque doesn't build up whatsoever, and even flossing comes out clean with virtually nothing. Whereas the deep clean speed and motion can feel quite aggressive, it's still gentle on gums and does not leave them feeling sore like a lot of electric toothbrushes often do. This brush really does change your teeth brushing experience. 

One aspect about this brush which I think is more due to Colgate than the brush itself is that it comes with a really cute little travel case, so well made you even have 2 small areas to fit the toothbrush heads into perfectly. 
There are two types of toothbrush heads you can get for this toothbrush, the Triple Clean which cleans in three ways, and the Sensitive which provides deep but gentle cleansing. The brush heads cost £10.99 (2) or £18.99 (4) which is what you'd pay for any other electric brush heads. 


Overall...
I'm so happy with this and I will definitely keep using it and buying the brush heads. If you're after exceptional clean I would highly recommend this, you will NOT be disappointed, it is by far the best electric toothbrush out in the market at the moment AND luckily for you, you can now have it for half price! Colgate are currently having a 50% discount on it so instead of paying the RRP price of £169.99 you will pay £74.25


XOXO

7 comments:

  1. Ah wow, I am SO jealous! This is an incredible toothbrush :D it sounds amazing xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh this looks amazing I am so tempted to get one!!!! Thank you for your comment on my blog :) I am now following you and look forward to more posts!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great trial who did you try it for

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I love to try this one too. This seems so great. It seems to make brushing more convenient. And I guess its price is all worth it.
    Dental-Mart.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's seems like an excellent toothbrush. Thanks for sharing with us. Dental practitioners recommend cleaning your tooth twice daily to ensure maximum dental cleanliness. But is your tooth brush destructive your tooth and gums? It has come to light recently that your manual tooth brush could be a cause of delicate gum area and tooth. I think Electric toothbrush is working well than manual toothbrush.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig