Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Kelly Edwards Balancing Skin Serum Review!


Hey beauties...
For the last few weeks I've decided to try products which help with acne scarring because I have a little bit and while compared to a lot of people who end up having laser treatments mine is very small, it has always bothered me. But before going for a more drastic measure I've decided to give cosmetics a chance!

I've been using Kelly Edwards' Balancing Serum* for 2 weeks now and I will tell you all about it below...

So this serum is said to work on two levels.  Firstly it soothes, nourishes and balances blemish prone and oily skin.  Secondly, it has anti-inflammatory ingredients which help to heal scar tissue.

Benefits
  • Nourishes the skin
  • Helps to soothe breakouts
  • Helps to heal scar tissue
Key Ingredients
  • Rosehip
  • Chia Seed
  • Vitamin E
  • Vitamin A
  • Evening Primrose
  • Calendula
  • Ginseng
  • Acai Berry
  • Mandarin 
All of Kelly Edwards' products are free from nasties like SLS, SLES, Petrochemicals, parabens and lanolin. As you may have noticed, these are always huge benefits in my book. The more natural the better! Presented in a 10ml bottle with a roll-on opening and costing a modest £11.00 I find this a very easy product to apply compared to a lot of serums which end up dripping all down your face. 

After about a week of using this product I did notice that the one scar that bothers me on my right cheekbone appeared less red and it also felt less rough, as if it had been smoothed. During the second week I did not notice  any further improvements but I will continue to use this and update you about any new changes. 

I also used this in areas of my face which are prone to spots and whilst using I haven't had a single spot, so I'm very happy about that. I really love the ingredients in this serum as I used to take Primrose oil vitamin pills a few months back as it helps improve the skin and maintains spots away, so I'm definitely impressed with the natural ingredient list. 

Overall...
I would recommend this to anyone who wants to disguise their scars (especially the redness), whereas I can't say this has made mine go away, my face in general is a lot less red, my scar is smoother and less noticeable and the spots have been kept a bay, so what else can I say? I think this little serum really does speak for itself!



XOXO

9 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely! And that's a great price :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You've got a great blog here and I'm your follower. I'd love it so much if you could follow me back :) it'd be great to keep in touch!
    <3

    http://tanyasoyer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely comment left on my blog and for the follow(: Love your blog as well, now following back!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. followed you on instagram and bloglovin!

    hope u will follow me back beautiful :-)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following yours now and on BlogLovin'.. Stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stumbled across your blog, I love it.
    Wanna follow each other via GFC or Bloglovin?
    Let me know if you want to and I'll follow you back straight away.
    Thanks! :)

    Sophie @Decisions Decisions

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi ...nice post...would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin...let me know...

    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    A great blog
    Just found you via another blog
    I have spot issues sounds like a great product will be buying
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. A reasonable price too have spent so much on looking for a cure but nothing worked

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig