Tuesday, 5 March 2013

L'ANZA Keratin Healing Oil Review

Hi beauties! 

Today I'll b reviewing the lovely L'ANZA Keratin Healing Oil*. Now...I'm a MASSIVE fan of hair oils. I think they're the best thing out in the market for hair. They're versatile  light, extremely good quality for money because they last for a really long time, AND they protect and heal hair. What other products can you find that do all that?

So let me tell you a little bit more...
L'ANZA Keratin Oil is priced at: £34.95 and I couldn't wait to try it. I have tried hair oils previously (won't mention names...wait for the reviews =]) and I loved them. What's different about L'ANZA oil? Well, it contains Phyto IV Complex which is 


a blend of Abyssinian Flower Oil, Coffee Seed Oil, Acai Fruit Oil and Babassu Kernel Oil which according to the product description is meant to leave hair incredibly soft, smooth and healthy. Can I agree? Absolutely!! 

The oil smells quite nutty but not overly strong which is nice and it definitely does leave hair smoother, softer AND it's not heavy at all. My hair is straight and has a tendency to get oily so I always worry that oils will weigh it down and make it greasier, but it's totally untrue with L'ANZA. The oil is virtually weightless and does not make hair oily at all.


My favourite thing about this is the versatility. You can use this in so many different ways and it has so many different uses. 

As a Treatment...

  • Work the oil through the mid-lengths and ends of the hair and wrap in a towel for strengthened hair. Wash out after 20 minutes – half an hour or leave in overnight for super-soft, strengthened and nourished hair.

Blow Drying

  • Use prior to blow-drying for a sleeker finish and reduce drying time by up to 55%

Heat Protection

  • Run through dry hair and use with heat tools to benefit from a thermal guard of up to 260°c!

Frizz Aid

  • Apply to dry hair to help combat split ends and frizz as this oil seals in goodness and blocks out humidity.

Scalp Massage

  • Massage onto the scalp to ease tension on a tight, dry and irritated scalp. Feel the benefits of the extraordinary blend of Abyssinian Flower Oil, Coffee Seed Oil, Acai Fruit Oil, Babassu Kernel Oil as they moisturise and nourish. Leave on overnight or wash straight out.

Strengthening Treatment

  • Work the oil through the mid-lengths and ends of the hair and leave in for super-strengthened hair, thanks to the Keratin Replenishment. Wash out in the morning.

Hair Protector

  • Massage into the hair before swimming in the pool or sea, or going in the sauna or steam room, and have an intensive hair treatment that also protects the hair from the harsh environment.

UV Protection

  • Get a sleek and chic poolside look by using Keratin Healing Oil in the sunshine whilst protecting your hair with triple UV (UVA, UVB, UVC) protection!

I have to confess, I didn't see any of these uses before using it for the first time so I just used it as a heat protector and applied it before blow drying. However, since, I have also tried it as a treatment and washed out after 20 minutes and WOW...I have to say...the split-ends I had..now gone and hair was uber shiny. 


My next step will be to try it as a head massage in the shower and rinsing off...


Overall...
I would definitely recommend this lovely product. It is the priciest oil I've seen so far BUT it does last for a LONG time and it's something I've really enjoyed using. Also the fact that it comes with a squeezy pump as well as a lid means you can take it on holiday with you without scaring that it's going to spill all over your bag because the pump will get pushed. This will definitely be getting packed into my summer suitcase.

XOXO


9 comments:

  1. I'm on the look out for a hair oil, but there are so many out there!
    Great post!

    http://styleandsplurging.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely multitasking product! Would love to use it as a treatment :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a great product! I'm currently using pro naturals moroccan argan oil which is a 3-in-1 and I'm loving it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a really good product, I need to try it!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use it and love, love, love it!
    My hair is extra thick, so anything that reduces drying time is for me! The shine is just one more extra benefit you get. And yes, it is pricey, but a little dab goes a long way!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah lovely... it sounds right up my street. I just can't justify that price tag when I have a million other oils here xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a great product, I would love to try it :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds great I have oily hair so be quite wary of using a oil on it will be buying as I want a hair treatment product

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sou louca para testar esse óleo

    BEijoss

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig