Monday, 25 March 2013

Legs, legs, legs! How to care for your legs!


Hi beauties!

Legs are extremely important to us girls so it's equally important not to forget about them on a daily basis. Yes! We're still young and cellulite, loss of tone etc may all seem distant BUT you cannot start preparing too soon, I mean, French women apparently start using anti-ageing creams at the age of 15!!! 



My idea of a relaxed evening shower contains a few leg related must-haves! 


  • Chery Lin Natural Loofah* £1.95
  • Chery Lin Facial Exfoliating Brush* £1.95 (which I use for legs by the way)
  • Fuji Really Good Cellulite Oil £17.95
  • Yon-Ka Phyto-Bain £37.00 
  • Soap & Glory Flake Away Scrub £7.00
  • Couple of leg wraps
  • Coarse coffee grains
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Chery Lin loofah and brush! They are extreme good quality for money. I'm glad I found Chery Lin because I was about to buy similar products from boots which would've ended up costing £15 or more. These are so cheap and really worth the price. Although the brush is supposed to be a facial one, I use it on my thighs in circular motions with Flake Away first to smooth the skin and then with Phyto-Bain to relax and unwind. I like to use this brush on my thighs instead because it's quite small so it's very easy to reach the back of the thighs with it and use it in slow circular motions at the same time. I do this to allow the blood circulation to return to the thighs, helping to prevent cellulite. I will be buying another brush for the face though :) 

I also use the loofah with the Flake away scrub on the rest of the body when my skin feels a bit lacking in the glow and smooth departments. The loofah is a great thing to use in the shower anyway, I've thrown away my shower puff because I never felt like it washed properly, so even using a loofah with shower gel is good enough to lift away the dirt. Again, would highly recommend this loofah for value!

Yon-Ka's Phyto-Bain is just priceless. Even if you use it in the shower you will come out feeling so relaxed and invigorated like no other shower gels. In fact, this isn't even a gel, it's more of an oil, and leaves the bathroom smelling wonderful for ages! Rich in • Indian chestnut, cypress, essential oils of rosemary, sage, helichrise, Essential oils of petitgrain and lavender this bath oil is known for it's therapeutic values and the way it leaves you feeling heavenly and totally at ease! Luxury in a bottle I say! 

Lastly, I like massaging some Fushi oil all over the thighs, again for cellulite prevention as it has been formulated with a potent blend of highly effective, stimulating and circulation-enhancing ingredients. Gotu Kola, one of the most renowned Ayurvedic herbs and known for its superb circulatory benefits, has been triple infused to provide triple strength.
I also occasionally like mixing this with some coarse coffee grains, about 2 tsp and mix it together, apply and rub on the back of the thighs and wrap with leg wraps, leave for 30 minutes then rinse off in the shower and apply the oil alone after, massaging until fully absorbed. I LOVE this leg treatment, everyone knows that coffee is one of the key ingredients found in anti-cellulite creams, and these leg wraps with coffee and cellulite oils are often used by many celebs. I guarantee, it does wonders for your thighs!

Have you tried any of the above? How do you look after your legs? 


XOXO


16 comments:

  1. I love flake away! Soap and glory body scrubs are my favourite! Never heard of the other items before but they do sound interesting! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My legs are one of my most awkward parts of my body, worse than my face. I definitely need an exfoliating brush, my shower puff is pretty useless. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love soap and glory! I'm trying to care for my legs a bit more lately :) my skin has gotten so dry ( gross I know) because of the super cold weather so I'm making a conscious effort to moisturise and exfoliate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really good tips,
    especially for summer. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, I want to get my hands on some soap and glory when I go back to the UK in a few weeks. I´ve nominated your blog for a Leibster Award, check it out on my latest post on my blog xx

    http://blackswanwhiteswan10.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for your comment :)
    follow you now too :)
    do you want to follow in twitter too :)?

    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heeyyy, loving your blog so far!
    Following you too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These sound like such great products. I use the body shop loofah at the moment, its equally important to take care of your legs, I totally agree :), xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post!!! :) and great blog!! Following!! :) cant wait to read more!! And deffs want to give that leg oil a try!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful post - thank you for sharing. Following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. okay so god bless this post! hahaha, thanks for sharing your wisdom!

    i've just followed you on GFC! Would love it if you could follow back! :) x

    http://nikiaquino.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the lovely comment. Great review and love the first pic, it's so artistic :)

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great review. I think I need to invest in these!!

    Following you back.

    Love Lucee xx
    lifewithlucee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. sounds interesting! can't wait to try them! :D

    http://classypyt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this post! Hahaa, great review :) definitely want to try them :)

    Thanks for stopping by & following me, I'm following back now :D xo

    beaumaquillagex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig