Friday, 26 April 2013

Blog update!

Hi beauties,

Hope you're all doing well.


I wanted to write a quick post explaining my absence and exciting new changes to my blog.


So...I have been absent because I've been trying to get a new layout together...and here it is! I hope you like it! It's tidier and much easier on the eye! Now you can expect regular posts once again! =)


Another thing I have done with my blog is change its name from beautytricks1 to glamourtricks. Reason being that beautytricks1 just didn't read well. Unfortunately beautytricks.blogspot is taken by someone who hasn't even written a single post so I can't register it. 

Glamourtricks is a much nicer fit for the blog and doesn't have the 1 on the end so BONUS! 


Sadly, even thought I managed to keep my GFC, She said beauty & pintrest feed and following I have lost all of my bloglovin' followers and have had to start from scratch =( 
I would be very grateful if you could go show me some on on bloglovin' again and of course, I'll follow back =) 



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig