Saturday, 27 April 2013

Crystal Clear Problem Solvers for Oily Skin

Hi beauties,
Hope you're all having a good weekend! 

I've been using this trio of products by Crystal Clear which is said to help with congested/oily skin which is spot prone or scarred. I was told to use the three as a routine in order to get the best results and that's just what I did!
I have to start off by saying though that the presentation and packaging is impressive. I love products which are luxurious and presented as such because it goes to show the effort that has gone into making this product appealing - especially when you consider the skincare competition out there. Crystal Clear's problem solvers claim to soothe and repair problematic, spot-prone skin as it's packed with anti-inflammatory ingredients. 

Anyway, here is a view on each of the products used. 

Crystal Polish Cleanser
I was quite surprised when I read the back of this and saw that it was to be used everyday! A polish? Everyday? The thing is, although the micro beads look as though they can be aggressive on skin if used everyday they really aren't. This is in fact such a good cleanser because it really gets to the dirt in the skin and has a mild microdermabrasion effect on the skin. Having had microdermabrasion sessions before I know that this is just what my skin needs! I was really impressed with this polish and have used it everyday since receiving it. It left my skin feeling really soft and incredibly clean. 
I've picked on a few ingredients from this products that I thought were quite unique. 
Acacia Honey – contributes to cellular renewal, nourishing the skin to leave it beautifully smooth  
Ruby – an active mineral that stimulates microcirculation through light exfoliation, reviving skin radiance for a healthy glow.I love products which promote cellular renewal because my skin is easily scarred! RRP £32.00 

Illuminate - Instant radiance moisturiser 
This moisturiser is said to provide an instant 'beauty boost' to hydrate, brighten and firm dull, lifeless skin. Thanks to a host of active ingredients, it visibly reduces uneven skin tone, diminishes age spots and creates the perfect base for long-lasting luminous make-up.
I have to say, whenever you apply this, it's like covering your face in velvet! It's the softest, most delicate, light moisturiser I've ever used BUT still manages to be really creamy and enriching at the same time. 
Does it live up to its claims? Well, I can say that when it comes to brightening dull skill and even out skin tone it definitely does! I applied an extra dollop to the uneven reddened areas of my face and they did appear brighter after a while of use, less red and less visible. I am super happy and impressed with this moisturiser and it is absolutely fantastic if your skin is in constant need of a pick-me-up like mine is! However, it doesn't come without a price. RRP £60.00 



Defence Mask
I have to admit that I've never been a huge fan of peeling off masks simply because I always felt that they were more about giving you the feeling or impression that they pull away all the badness in the skin without actually doing so. However, I was pleased with this one. 
Crystal Clear's defense mask claims to kill up to 90% of bacteria associated with oily, congested skin in just one hour after application. The active ingredients help to reduce excess sebum production before deeply cleansing the skin and regenerating damaged areas. Finally, the mask gently exfoliates the surface, removing dead cells and stimulating renewal. This definitely did the job as a mask, my skin was brighter and my pores reduced in size, also I felt my skin was more mattified but still had a lovely natural glow. Out of the 3 products this is probably the only one I wouldn't re-purchase only because there are so many good face masks out in the market that I'd prefer to use different ones each time, depending on what my skin needs the most at the time, whereas good polishes and moisturisers should definitely be kept on board when found. RRP £30.00 



Overall...
I'm very impressed with the brand and products and have in fact made a huge list of things I'd like to try from their website! I would recommend all of them if you want to target dull skin which is spot and scarring-prone as these lovelies may very well help you. 
Available from: Crystal Clear


13 comments:

  1. I love the packaging! These sound like great, products, especially the polish. Shame they're a bit out of my budget at the moment as they sound perfect for my skin! Fab review :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's a shame Jess. But keep em in mind for the future. Who knows? X

      Delete
  2. The packaging looks lovely. I just do not know if I could bring myself to pay that much for skin products! Ha

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great. I have oily skin so I definitely think these would be worth trying!

    Laura xxx
    www.whatlauralovesuk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you get on if you do x

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog!! You know - anyone can rock a red as long as it has the right undertone :) I loved this post, and will definitely check out these products!!! xx Em

    www.someoneinthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Emilie. Maybe you're right but my lips are big and reds make them look ridiculously bigger haha! x

      Delete
  5. Contents of this website are good and appreciative.

    Swedish Body Massage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely

    Nvq level 2 beauty therapy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on this topic. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him. So I should thank you for the free lunch I got.

    Fast track hairdressing courses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that I've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.

    Fast track hairdressing courses

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't agree with everything in this post, but you do make some very good points. I'm very interested in this topic and I myself do alot of research as well. Either way it was a well thought out and nice read so I figured I would leave you a comment. Feel free to check out my website sometime and let me know what you think......

    Funded Barbering Courses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig