Thursday, 11 April 2013

FAST Hair Growing Shampoo Review

Hi beauties,

I had a little go at using the FAST shampoo & conditioner a few weeks ago and I'm going to write about it from the point of view of how they work as a shampoo & conditioner rather than the growth aspects for a few reasons. 1). My hair grows super fast anyway thanks to it's really good condition and 2). I was sent sachets so I couldn't evaluate from just 1 use.

based on the quality of the products I would recommend them  athink they're appropriate even if you suffer from dandruff. The smell is really good too, I can't describe it, it just smells fresh and clean and the scent does stay even when the hair has dried. I found that I used quite a bit though to feel like I've washed thoroughly, but that's probably due to the fact that I have very long hair anyway. The texture was very silky and didn't weigh the hair down, it also didn't tangle it up like a lot of shampoos do and leave it really hard to brush. 
The conditioner was pretty much the same consistency. 

Another thumbs up for me is that this is free from paraben and has had amazing results amongst testers with some saying that growth is visible after just one month and half of the testers saying they had an increased rate of existing hair growth after  just 42 days. 


Overall...
I say if you're looking for a mild, scalp-friendly shampoo I can definitely recommend, and if you want to grow your hair fast based on what I've seen I'd say try it! Why not? The shampoo & conditioner together cost £24.99 and most of the shampoos & conditioners I use come to this price or higher, and believe me when I say that using premium haircare brands will DEFINITELY change your hair, and using brands like this just further re-enforces my choice being the right one for me to change to premium! Available from Boots


XOXO

16 comments:

  1. Oh my god!! I would love a product that made my hair grow! Ive never heard of this stuff!! Thanks for the post might try! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let us know how you get on if you try it :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great review, my friend started using this product and she noticed a difference really quickly as well. I've heard a lot good reviews about this product, looks like it really is worth the money :)

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I need this in my life! Great post sweetie =)\
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a great product, nice review, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. Lovely blog. Some great posts and pictures.

    Stop by my blog and say hi:

    www.victoria-emma.blogspot.co.uk

    Vickyy

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best solution for hair-loss for me is using fast hair growth products.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never tried this before, quite expensive at £24.99 though I usually spend around £15 at the moment but if it works then I guess it would be worth paying a bit more.

    www.littlepieceofbeauty.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been looking for a shampoo that will help my hair grow faster, your review was really helpful:)

    http://thisgirlygeek.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried the caffeine shampoo but it just made my head so itchy! Im going to give these ago when i take my microbonds out! Im so impatient i just want my hair to grow!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am searching for a shampoo that I can recommend to my clients to grow their hair. I think I should recommend them to use FAST Hair Growing Shampoo. Thanks for this review, it is really awesome.

    Lara Smith
    Hair Stylist Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  11. THANKS FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS! I AM GLAD YOU LIKE THE POST ASWELL! MORE TO COME!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sounds nice , wish they had it here .

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this shampoo and conditioner was looking for a sulphate and paraben free shampoo anyway and came across this and especially i wanted to grow my hair really long anyway !! I've done a review too if you'd like to watch it xx http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdMynJ5plgc

    ReplyDelete
  14. "If you get the best result overseas then why not. After all hair fall has been quite common and to my mind people should opt for the best hair transplant doctor"!!
    hair clinic in surat 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig