Monday, 29 April 2013

Santhilea Magnetic Lashes Review



Hi beauties!

Meet the world's best mascara! I'm not joking! Goodbye They're Real by Benefit. If you're a regular reader, you'll know that I LOVE Benefit and use all their products religiously, well, that was until now! There's been a real hype about Magnetic Lashes lately. You may have seen it in the glossy magazines and online, some have even called it the best mascara in the world - I have to agree! 

Santhilea's Magnetic Lashes LITERALLY give you the false lash effect. Santhilea is also very proud that the model shots used to promote Magnetic Lashes are NOT enhanced. Why would they be? This literally does the job. How does it work you ask? Well...it comes as a 2 in 1 system. First you have the mascara which you apply like you would any other. The brush is nice and thick and the bristles are good quality and are set far apart to help separate lashes and stop them from clumping. 
















Secondly you have the Lash Builder. This is a stick with small fibers which you use immediately after applying mascara while it's still wet and just gently stroke upwards with the builder, delivering fibers throughout your lashes. This is when you'll see the magic happen.
Lastly, apply another coat of mascara if you want the best, most dramatic lashes you can get and VOILA!  

I can't tell you how impressed I was with this mascara. I thought They're Real was good, but boy, this is in a league of its own and you'll be able to see it below. 
Magnetic lashes gives incredible length and thickness, plus it makes lashes dark as night! No clumping, no running, no smudging! Every single lash is defined to its best and it really does look like you're wearing false lashes. I 100% believe that when Santhilea says their images are not altered that it's true. 
Overall...
I DEFINITELY recommend to absolutely anyone! Whether you already have nice lashes and want a good mascara to enhance and bring them out or whether you have short, sparse lashes and need a boost, this will definitely please you. You'll just love your lashes. I will keep coming back for more as this is forever going to be in my makeup bag and I'm so glad I discovered it! Also, it's available from Boots! RRP: £24.99 


13 comments:

  1. benefit they're real are my fav too! omg i so want to try this one.. you're lashes look extremely long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this is INSANELY good. I just got some They're Real free with Elle and was excited to finally try it. Definitely adding this to my beauty wishlist!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exciting! I've tried the freezeframe lash but it doesn't look as good as this! http://chloevictoriaguest.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of guys are invited at Online Shopping Website to buy the Beauty Products for cheap and best product with free worldwide shipping, Enjoy Your Shopping Spree With Us!

    Best Mascara & Buy Best Eyeliner


    ReplyDelete
  5. Now a day's online shopping is more and more popular bcoz it is cheaper & faster way to get the product online.

    Botanicalorganic Provides you the best supplement & beauty products,Now you can visit our website http://www.botanicalorganic.com/

    best skin care products & buy skin care products

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.

    3d fiber lashes younique & younique moodstruck 3d fiber lashes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Articles and content in this section of the website are really amazing. Great ideas indeed! I will surely keep this in my mind!

    London Beauty Courses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great detailed information, I ll be visiting you more frequently, here is very interesting information.

    NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy Intensive

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't agree with everything in this post, but you do make some very good points. I'm very interested in this topic and I myself do alot of research as well. Either way it was a well thought out and nice read so I figured I would leave you a comment. Feel free to check out my website sometime and let me know what you think......

    Hair NVQ L2

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig