Wednesday, 8 May 2013

April bargains!



Hi beauties!

I wanted to do a bit of a different post today. I've never done a monthly related post but, as I got quite a few bargain finds throughout April I thought I'd show you what they were as some of these are still up for grabs! 

1). Navy Vans £39.99 

Originally £46.99, these were on offer at Foot Asylum, however, the offer is only available in stores and not online, so if you have one local and you want some new Vans this summer. Foot Asylum is the place to go. 


2). Matalan Beach Bandeau Dress £5
These are so cute. For the beach and outside and they come in several colours. Pink, green, coral, blue etc. Only £5! If you want an inexpensive holiday/beach collection, these are perfect. I couldn't find them online, but they're still available in-stores! 


3). H&M Platform Shoe Boots £6.25 inc delivery
Another H&M bargain. These were down from £29.99 to £15 already. Again, I applied some crafty discounts yet again. This time I had free delivery, £5 off and 25% off. So, this reduced these babies to a total of £6.25! You can still grab these here: H&M




4). H&M Peplum Floral Dress £2.50 inc delivery
Pretty unbelievable right? Well this dress was on sale down from £20 to £15 so I applied two crafty discounts I had, one was for £5 off the other was for free delivery. However, when it came to just before shipping time, the dress was reduced to £7.50, so with the my £5 discount still valid it was a total of £2.50!! Unfortunately, these dresses are all sold out now :( but there are still some great ones in the sale! 

I hope you enjoyed these bargains and are able to take advantage of them like I did. I can't wait to see what bargains I find this month ;)

26 comments:

  1. The peplum dress is gorgeous and such an amazing bargain!!

    Hannah x

    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? You should've seen me skipping around the house when it arrived! Haha x

      Delete
  2. I love everything you've found there! That h&m dress is beautiful!

    Check you my blog too if you like!
    http://lucydivision.blogspot.co.uk/

    Lucy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely. Following your blog as well x

      Delete
  3. Just come across your blog! Can't believe the bargains you've found! Love that Matalan bandeau dress! And your H&M heels, envious that you found all this for so little ha! Great post!

    www.shesmadeup.blogspot.co.uk
    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah! I was very lucky indeed! Especially with my sneaky discounts :p x

      Delete
  4. i'm definitely going to check out foot asylum! I have way too many vans but i can't help myself i love them! :)
    nice post!
    Alice xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A girl can never have too many Vans right? :P I try to balance it out by also having too many Converse haha xx

      Delete
  5. Hellooo! I've featured you in my latest blog post! Have a peek. Its one of the question things...hope you havent done it before/don't mind!

    Holly xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Bargains you found.

    I love the print of the Matalan Bandeau dress :)

    Shanaz xxx

    La Belle Aventure

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shoes from H&M, I've got some similar, but they're from River Island :)

    www.ambermcniff.blogspot.co.uk

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow amazing finds! You definietly have an eye for a good bargain!

    Very cute blog,
    Lucy xxx
    http://aeroplanewishes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like pretty much everything you have here! And to really nice prices as well. :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great buys! Love the H&M dress :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Bargains,

    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the boots
    Your blog is very inspiring
    I'm following you now
    Hope you can follow back!

    Lots of love,

    April
    www.freakdelafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks April.
      Following back :) xxxx

      Delete
  13. Dress # 2 is beautiful and I love your navy Vans! Enjoy all of the pieces, they're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for all the comments you lovely ladies xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig