Monday, 13 May 2013

Jardins D'Eden Luxury Soap

 Hi beauties

I just finished using this lovely Jardins D'Eden luxury soap*. I absolutely adore soaps and prefer them to shower gels by a mile. A good soap and body brush can do wonders. It will make your skin much softer and  smell much better than any shower gel out there! 

The Jardins D'Eden soap I was using was the Tea Tree & Eucalyptus one. It smells quite musky but fresh and a little citrus-like. The peppermint has a cooling, refreshing effect whereas the tea tree & eucalyptus are renowned for their cleansing properties. There are also little blackseeds and green clay in this soap which gently exfoliate and make skin really soft! 
Jardins D'Eden use a 'natural' soap recipe which contains shea butter and rosehip oil and olive oil. Each of their soaps has its own unique therapeutic essential oil blend wrapped with nutritive botanical ingredients. Best of all? Their soaps are suitable for all skin types!  


The soaps are handmade in London and 100% natural as they are fragranced with 100% essential oils, and are free from artificial colourings, parabens, EDTA, SLS and chemical detergents.

Overall...
I really enjoyed using this soap, I think I'll always love soaps and the fact that this one was 100% natural is a really big thumbs up in my book! It fragrances skin beautifully and leaves it amazingly soft. RRP: £8.00 reasonably priced for an all-natural soap. 


19 comments:

  1. This soap looks really luxurious and the price is pretty good actually.

    Hannah x

    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's not bad going for luxury heh? x

      Delete
  2. Oh that sounds nice. I'm not a fan of peppermint though. Can you smell that in the soap? Loving your blog, by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a fan of peppermint either haha, but no you can't smell it. I guess it's more of the refreshing feel the soap gives!
      Thank you xx

      Delete
  3. I love eucalyptus but unfortunetly im allergic to tea tree which i find so irratating as so many nice products have it in now

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh nooo =( that's a shame! Hey! You're not missing much! Just go for chamomile instead x

      Delete
  4. Thank you very much for your comment ! And for the compliment ^^
    I follow you too, I love your blog !

    xx Inès

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks gorgeous, I love luxury soap. Lovely post!
    Cate-Elise
    xoxo

    http://theperksofbeingahipster.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sara. I really like your blog and it would mean a lot to me if you would take a minute and check, follow my blog if you like. Thank you so so much, have a nice day,
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely.
      Following you now x

      Delete
  7. I'm the same prefer soap to body wash, especially natural or organic soap!
    Love your blog x Rebecca x

    www.zemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a really nice product - I love Lush soaps as they are mostly natural :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! :) I haven't tried the soaps but I do love Lush skincare! x

      Delete
  9. amazing soap *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, although I know this comment isn't exactly beauty realated, I just wanted to say that I love your blog. It's really professional and informative! Will definitely be keeping up with it in the future! Wondered if you'd have any tips for a new blogger?
    Thanks,
    Jenny xox

    thecutestcurliest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lovely. Thank you so much for your kind words!
      I have replied with some advice on your blog! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig