Monday, 20 May 2013

NOTW: Kure Bazaar Kerria Polish


Hi beauties,

Happy Monday! Or not =) I would like to present my NOTW this week -  Kure Bazaar!*
Now, I had never heard of this brand before, but as I love polishes I am always willing to try new ones. 

I went for 'Kerria' which is a lovely not overly bright but not pasty yellow. This is a fantastic colour for summer, and will complement a tan like no other. Although the nails in the first picture (iPhone quality sorry) look really bright the colour is actually more like the second picture - a lovely, warm, sunny yellow.

The consistency was quite thick, so be careful when applying it, make sure you clean the brush on the sides a couple of times before applying to the nail or it will be hard to dry. Despite the consistency, the drying time is quite quick anyway. I applied 2 layers to get the best colour. This last a good 5-6 days before it began chipping so I was quite impressed with the duration, especially as I find that thick polish chips away quicker. 

The only downsides are as I said is the consistency - it's quite thick, BUT if you apply it carefully then it won't look so piled on. I will definitely re-visit this polish in sunnier days because it's a beautiful colour. And also the price £14.95 I think that it's quite pricey for a polish given that premium brands such as OPI and Nails Inc cost around the £12 mark. But, you are paying for 85% natural ingredients so if you're a green fanatic, price shouldn't matter =)

So lastly what makes Kure polish different?...

Well I think you're going to love this one. IT'S SUPER NATURAL! That's right! A non toxic polish. Kure polishes contain up to 85% natural ingredients based on cotton, wood pulp, wheat, potatoes and corn. If you're a regualr Glamourtricks reader you will know that I LOVE natural products. I think that there is SO much choice out in the market at the moment and most natural products can do the same job a 90% un-natural product can and they are better for you, so why the heck not? 

Overall...
Happy with the polish, would love to try more colours in the future, however, not sure I would re-purchase because of the price! 

Have you ever tried Kure Bazaar? 


Available at Big Green Smile  





1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of this brand. But it looks great & i love the colour.
    Rebecca x
    Ze Makeup

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig