Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Neal & Wolf Shampoo & Conditioner Review


Hi beauties,

Today I'm reviewing Neal & Wolf's Daily shampoo and conditioner.*
If you didn't know, my scalp tends to get quite dry and flaky at times so I have to use a dandruff shampoo which to be honest always smells the same; peppermint! I don't mind the smell of peppermint, but sometimes I wish I washed with a shampoo that smelt more luscious. VOILA...my prayers have been answered!

Neal & Wolf is a luxury haircare brand and to be honest, I have been using premium skincare and haircare products for years now because I feel like you really pay for what you get. So, when I was offered the chance to experience this brand, I totally jumped to it!
I've been using this duo for about 4 weeks now 2-3 times a week and wow! The shine it leaves on your hair is amazing! Like you've just come out of the hairdressers! The smell is absolutely to die for. Unlike most shampoos, it's not floral or herbal, it's more luxurious, a bit more like a perfume. Absolutely gorgeous, and it lasts for days! I go around sniffing my hair and keep catching woofts of the smell all day long!

I'm not sure what ingredients are in these two, but they don't dry my scalp out at all which is beyond brilliant! I guess the fact that they are good enough to be used daily must also mean that they are also mild enough for your scalp to withstand it, even if you have a fragile scalp like mine.

When washing, you don't need a lot, so it's excellent value especially as my hair is super long and I often find myself giving shampoo & conditoner bottles 3-4 squeezes, but this one, around 2 walnut sized squeezes is more than enough. It lathers beautifully and you can feel it smoothing and de-tangling the hair.

Overall...

This duo really ticks all the boxes for me. The smell, the unbelievable shine it gives hair and the amazing smell is everything I love about haircare. Highly recommended for anyone wanting a great daily shampoo & conditioner or for anyone looking for a new hair washing duo. The prices are very reasonable for such great quality products and I wouldn't hesitate to repurchase! 
Shampoo £10.95
Conditioner £11.95 

I have also been trialing the elevate volumising lotion, and I cannot wait to tell you all about it! 

Have you ever tried anything by Neal & Wolf? 




5 comments:

  1. Awesome review thanks!!! :)
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review!! Might have to get them!! Not cheap though!!
    Got a giveaway going on if you want to have a look!
    http://framecake.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/my-first-ever-giveaway-uk-only.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Neal & Wolf products!

    New follower!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that sounds pricy.. But If the product is good then why not treat your head/ hair!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig