Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Yves Rocher Limited Edition Tropical Collection

Hi beauties,

Today I'd like to tell you about Yves Rocher's tropical makeup collection. Its truly stunning tropical design and shades make these perfect makeup accessories for this summer (even though we're lacking on the weather we can dream heh?)

I was sent 3 lovely items from this range to try out. The tinted cheek stain, double eye pencil in 'eucalyptus' and the nail polish in 'bermuda blue.'
I love all 3 although I have to admit that I haven't yet tried the cheek stain as I'm a bit funny with liquids on the face haha but I will give it a go on my cheeks as it looks promising. For now, you can see how it looks on my arm! 

Cheek Stain:
Feels light, non-sticky and the colour is very intensive and makes your skin look luminous and  tanned! It's actually really gorgeous. RRP: £7.50

Eye Pencil:
This eye pencil is gorgeous, the colour is so summery and wonderful and it matches any eye colour, even brown! Great quality and only £4.95


Nail polish:
A great colour for summer, but not overly bright like a lot of summery polishes. Stays on well and is the perfect finish to any summer look. The bottle is tiny, therefore perfect to take on holiday. Only £1.95 what a bargain!! 


Other items in this range include:
  • Illuminating Pearl Powder
  • Eyeshadow Trio
  • Mascara
  • Lipgloss
  • Fragrance

Have you ever tried anything by Yves Rocher? What do you think of the Retropical collection? 

9 comments:

  1. They really do seem like awesome products .

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The packaging is so cute! I'm a sucker for cute packaging.


    Rebecca x | Ze Makeup | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are invited to my "International Giveaway sponsored by Naked Minerals."

    Visit: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/06/international-giveaway-by-naked-minerals.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried their pearl powder the other month, its fab isn’t it! Glad someone else agrees. Love the blog, such a fan now xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog :) ! xx

    www.Sha-andco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! I love Yves Rocher <3

    theglittercompany@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This makeup collection is gorge.. may have to invest! Great blog :D

    http://kumbear-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog, i have the eye pencil and nail polish, great post !

    http://dreams-are-memories.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig