Wednesday, 14 August 2013

AEOS Cleansing Oil Review


Hi beauties! 

Lately I've decided to pay a little bit more attention to my skin routine. I'm really good at keeping skin hydrated and soft, but not so good and cleansing. Sadly, this is what gives me spots - yes! I'm a secret wiper! I'm always too lazy to take my makeup off properly, using a proper makeup remover and cotton pad, instead opting for a few quick strokes with a Boots cucumber wipe! Well, NO MORE! 

I have been using an oil based cleanser (oil based is new to me) from AEOS* which is an organic skincare brand. This makeup removing oil cleanser consists of a blend of essential oils, plant extracts and the energies of gems and crystals. It contains avocado oil, sesame seed oil, grape seed oil and jojoba amongst other natural extracts. 

My thoughts
This beautiful oil truly is a gorgeous TLC blend for skin! I found it extremely gentle on the skin and very quick at its makeup removing purpose. I don't know if it's because it's oil based but I found that it literally only took one swipe over an area of skin to completely remove all traces of makeup whereas with cream based cleansers I normally have to give my face quite a few strokes before I feel everything's off completely. Whilst it's removing makeup and cleansing it's also being super delicate on the skin and you get that fabulous silky feeling when you're done like you've just rubbed your skin in some very expensive silky sheets! This cleanser contains 100% natural ingredients so its gently enough to use on your eyelids and eyelashes - and may I add, WOW, no more lost eyelashes to the pulling and tugging that comes with wiping makeup away because this kindly and gently helps dissolve the makeup first. 

It's super easy to use, all you need is a cotton wool pad, apply a few drops of the oil and add some water to it and get wiping away! 

Overall...
I can't fault this product, it's the best cleanser I've used and I love the fact that its super concentrated and oil based because it also gives you that super nourishing feel whilst removing skin rather than making you feel like you've just stripped your skin of all of its important nutrients. The only slight downside for me is the price. RRP £39.99. It's rather pricey BUT it's 100% natural and organic and also because you mix it with some water, you only need to use a couple of drops at a time making it more cost effective than a cream/water based cleanser. If you're really into your natural skin products and the budget is not too high I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to really look after their skin.
Looking for to re-purchasing! 

Have you ever tried anything from AEOS? What's your favourite cleanser?
AEOS

17 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing! I'm currently using a Clairns oil cleanser and loving it. I think you get what you pay for when it comes to oil cleansers :)


    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ill give clarins a look. Yeah I agree you definitely get what you paid for x

      Delete
  2. Nice! I'm glad it worked well for you! I love your blog. Now following xo

    www.hudasbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds wonderful I was thinking about trying a oil, a gentle one! I just did a review if a beauty balm which I love!
    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! I'm looking for some new skin care products :)

    Thanks for following my blog, i've followed you :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cleanser sounds brilliant, my favourite cleanser is also an oil based one and its amazing at taking your make up off, its a L'oreal one ad it cost a fraction of what this stuff does if you want to try out a cheaper alternative.

    Love you blog. Can't wait to go through the rest of your blog! Following!
    Sam xxx
    http://inspirationfortheimagination.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sara,

    Nice Blog, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    For more information on how to receive the award, go to this link below.

    http://thetownblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/hi-readers-lovely-tanya-from.html

    Good Luck
    Natasha
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this sounds like such a lovely product! i've started to get bored of my cream cleanser so i'm looking for a good alternative, i'll have to see where i can find this in the states

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a lovely product to add to my collection! I feel like makeup removers are so important since they are usually harsh on the skin. Thanks for the review :)

    Debra Bros

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh i love you blog design and you are really pretty! I am following you with GFC, I am putting my blog as well if you want to check out :)
    http://pro-cosmetics.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post, and great blog! :)

    Now following you!

    Please check out my blog if you can:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thank you :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow, this looks very good!

    please check out my blog if you have time,
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a great product, I'll have to give it a try! :)

    Rachel Emma
    Daydream Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  13. After using up a bottle of DHC cleansing oil oil based cleansers are now the only product I would use to take my make-up off. I only wish there were a few more budget friendly ones on the market.

    Jazzie x
    miniinstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad to be able to visit your website, I found lot of helpful stuffs here in your website.
    go over healthcareguru site

    ReplyDelete





  15. Thank you for using my Guide and if it work for you that makes me happy

    Makeup Removing Cleanser


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig