Friday, 13 September 2013

Lush Cosmetics: Angels on Bare Skin Review


Hi beauties! 

First of all don't be alarmed by the expiry date on the last picture! I assure you I finished the product before the 22nd July ha! I LOVE the look of Lush cosmetics and to be honest you can't get more natural than this so when I was kindly sent the Angels On Bare Skin Facial Wash* I was extremely excited to give a try to say the least. 
So this cleanser claims to even skin tone, reduce redness and improve the health and appearance of skin. 

My thoughts...
Although I can't say much for the reducing of redness (which in my case comes from past blemishes) I can say that this cleanser definitely brightened up my complexion. My face looked very cleansed and fresh, the only way to describe it is that after a week or so of washing my face with this morning and night my skin began to look the way it always does when you've just had a facial. Super clean, super bright, super soft.
What makes this product unique is the way in which you use it. Unlike a normal cleanser which you just slap onto your face, rub and rinse, this one is quite tricky as it's very lumpy you have to grab some out of the tin, wet it and rub in your hands first to make it dissolve a little, THEN, the almond powers come into play. As you rub to dissolve it into smaller chunks, the ground almonds in the product turn into almond milk in your hand which is then applied to the face to cleanse. 


Overall...
I will be re-purchasing this again soon! I love this product it;s truly unique and I just love the brightness it restores to your complexion without the need for super expensive serums. Also, at £6.35, it's very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to really brighten their skin and fancies playing around with some fun products! :)

What do you think of Lush cosmetics? Have you ever tried them? 

LUSH 


11 comments:

  1. This is one of my holy grail products!! I love it!
    Lianne | TheBrunetteSays...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review I'd love to give this a try!
    Meg xx (new follower)

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love angels on bare skin its very soothing and leaves my skin so soft :) x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I quite often use Lush products past the expiry date on the pot. As long as the product still looks/feels/smells the same then I think it's fine and only throw it away when I notice it start to change. I did get once seeing that it's supposed to help with redness but then noticed it has lavender in, which I'm allergic to, so I stopped using it.

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog. I'm following you...
    http://ffrreedom.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try Lush products, but we don't have one nearby where I'm from, and I'm hesitant to order online. However, this product sounds really good.

    Great blog! I'm still a new blogger, I really love finding new blogs! :) Hope you can check out my little blog, you have a new follower.

    Have a blessed day,
    Lily | beautywithlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Follower# 569
    Lovely Blog :)
    Enjoyed reading the Posts.
    Following you. I hope you follow back and return the support too :D
    Cheers!
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a very natural product. Love the fact that they have a sticker telling you who it was made by haha :)

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love Lush!
    I'm a new follower on GFC I really love your blog! Could you check mine out?

    thefemaledragqueen.blogspot.com

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds lovely! :)

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow nice :D

    I really want to try this<3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig