Wednesday, 18 September 2013

NOTW: OPI Cozu-melted in the sun!


Hi beauties! 

Just a nice and quick NOTW :) This week I've chosen this amazing, shimmery cross between beige and pink. O.P.I's Cozu-melted in the sun.
This was the first O.P.I polish I have ever tried (I've since got 2 more) but this was the first and I have to say that what O.P.I does best is colours. They have such unique colours and amazing textures.
The only complaint I have with this polish is that it took 3 coats to fully cover the nail because even with 2 coats you could still see the white tips of my nail so I wasn't overall impressed with the thin-ness of this polish, however, having since tried an opaque colour from O.P.I with which I didn't have this problem I put it down to the type of polish. The shimmer must mean that the actual gloop has to be slightly thinner. Anyway, at least when it came to how long it lasted for, O.P.I was quite average lasting a good 4 days or so before chipping began.
RRP: £11.50 

What do you think of O.P.I polishes? Have you ever tried them? Which are your favourite colours? 
OPI 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful color! Love it. :)

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color would look beautiful with any outfit!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very pretty color, especially for the Fall!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, cute blog <3 love your photos and swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cute color! Would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Just let me know on my blog!

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig