Saturday, 21 September 2013

OOTD: Autumn Knit, Chelseas and Aztec

  Knitwear jumper - Boohoo £15  // Leggings - H&M £10 // Boots - Boohoo £30 // Michael Kors Watch - Tic Watches £279

Hi beauties! 

I've really been wanting to do OOTD's or OOTW's recently but I think sharing your style is always harder than sharing your opinions on beauty products. Anyway, here goes, my first attempt at OOTD. 
I have quite a grungy style, especially in the winter, and as that is coming up, it's time for the boots and knitwear! This is quite a simple OOTD from Monday just gone, wine red knitwear jumper, aztec leggings and Chelsea boots. The knitwear jumper is from Boohoo as are the boots whereas the leggings are from H&M. This outfit is pretty cheap when put together and it describes my mood on how to dress around the cold.

Knitwear...
I LOVE knit in the autumn and winter, I never have enough knitwear jumpers and cardigans. You don't ever have to pair knit jumpers with cardigans, they're easy to wear with anything, can be plain or more festive i.e Christmas jumpers. Normally inexpensive too and let's not forget warm. I wanted to get a darker shade this month as most knit I have is cream coloured and this shade pairs up with darker colours very well. 

Leggings...
I don't care if it's -10 degrees, I can't get out of leggings whatever time of the year. These are not cotton ones they're more like lycra, quite stretchy and thin, but the pattern is lovely and complements any plain blouse or jumper very well. Grungy, just like me. 

Boots...
My winter obsession by far is boots. I purchase several boots throughout winter. Ugg, cowboy ankle boots, Chelsea boots, high heels, flat, shoe boots, knee-high, I love them all. I didn't have a Chelsea pair before so why not? I bought these mostly because they go so well with anything and always add a toych of chic. All the other similar boots I have to these ones are either too high to wear for a long period of time or flat so not good for taking to parties/events. 

I really hope you liked my first OOTD, andd hopefully there'll be more to come soon! 

20 comments:

  1. Love the jumper and boots, perfect for Autumn x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweather looks so warm, I love it`s burgundy colour:)

    liz-breygel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the boots!

    loveand-haute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your boots!

    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know and I will follow you back!:}
    outsidethewardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. those boots are amazing! love the colour of your jumper too!

    www.champagnetote.blogspot.co.uk
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit!! I really like the sweater and the boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the jumper and boots, but I've had such bad experiences with BooHoo!
    Rosie x | Every Word Handwritten

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leggings are lush! I have a similar pair but they are the more thermal version, I cant wait to get them out for winter! x

    Kirsty Rockit Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your boots, I've been looking for a similar pair :)
    I found a navy jumper just like this one on Fashion Union and I really want it, it looks so comfy!
    Mia
    x
    www.prettyeclectic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit! I think I am going to get that jumper :)

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you paired those leggings with a red sweater. Not only does it give your outfit a pop of color, it lets the print of the leggings stand out without looking too busy. Simply genius. :)

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute! we love those aztec tights!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the sweater!
    Fashionkween.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  14. loving your blog and style hun! now following you on bloglovin and gfc xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your style! Now following <3

    mintsunday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very beautiful outfit ;) Amazing sweater ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the print on the leggings, and the jumper is a beautiful colour! This is my kind of outfit, comfy yet still looks good :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey you!
    And well done on your outfit of the day, I'm still working on mine!
    You look lovely and I'm exactly the same with leggings, whatever the weather, I live in them.
    Still seriously jealous of your hair too Mrs!
    Speak soon,
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it! following you
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me back as well:))

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    x John

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig