Friday, 18 October 2013

Paul Mitchell: The Girls Are Alright Review



Hi beauties! 
Today I am sharing another Breast Cancer Awareness Month trio of products. I was sent the Paul Mitchell limited edition the girls are alright shampoo, conditioner and serum*.
Paul Mitchell is supporting the National Breast Cancer Foundation's efforts to save lives through early detection. The Girls Are Alright collection features limited edition products showcasing powerful statements to help spread the word about the importance of self breast exams.
Dubbed the Empowering Collection, Paul Mitchell has graffiti-esque words, graphics and slogans covering their signature bottles. Stock up on your everyday products like the Super Strong Daily Shampoo & Conditioner, which help to rebuild hair from within and contain colour-safe surfactants to cleanse and protect.

Super Strong Daily Shampoo & Conditioner; my thoughts...
Both the shampoo and conditioner smell absolutely delicious. They have very fruity scents. The main difference I noticed with this duo that sets it apart from most shampoos and conditioners I have used is that they really don't weigh hair down. My hair is very long and straight and sometimes, the products I wash with leave it feeling quite heavy and extremely straight (but not in a nice way) in a way that I wish it wasn't so long. 
This duo actually makes my hair quite bouncy and very light, which makes a great change, so a big thumbs up from me! 

Super Skinny Serum... 
A nice little product to protect hair before styling or tame flyaways after blow-drying. This serum just like it's shampoo and conditioner counterparts smells very fruity and is also of a very light texture, so if you have greasy/straight hair don't worry about using it, it won't weight your hair down. Also adds a nice bit of shine, if your hair has been looking a bit dry and dull lately. 

Overall...
I really enjoyed this range, I would re-purchase again if it wasn't limited edition. If you don't fancy treating yourself to the shampoo, conditioner or serum, there are a few other bits from the Girls are Alright range that might appeal to you, such as the straightening iron and rollers! So why not take a look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig