Thursday, 24 October 2013

Skin Doctors Eyecircle Cream Review


Hi beauties! 
I've had under eye circles for some time really. I don't really know why, I normally get a good night's sleep, I sleep well and all the rest, however, this is one skin problem I've always been plagued with. Makeup's always a good one to help disguise its appearance however it's not a permanent solution.  I've been trying several lotions and potions hoping to find one that would solve the problem. Among these lotions has been the Skin Doctors eyecircle cream.*
                                              My thoughts...
I've been using this day and night for about 2 months straight. This cream not only states that it helps diminish the appearance of under-eye circles but it also says that it's for 'serious' under-eye circles and it 'dramatically reduces the appearance of dark under-eye circles' This obviously had me hooked from the beginning, only to be left disappointed. 

I wanted to give this product long enough to see a change which is why I used it twice a day for 2 months. I wasn't expecting the circles to vanish completely, but I expected to see some kind of change. Unfortunately, I can sadly report that no change has been made. My under-eye circles are still the same colour, size etc. I'm very disappointed with this product, especially as it refers to 'serious' under-eye circles. 

                                                 Overall...
I definitely wouldn't recommend this to anyone, it doesn't work and it's very expensive for what it is. RRP £33.65. I would be more than happy to pay that amount if it had actually delivered what it promised, however all I can say is don't waste your money on this one. 

6 comments:

  1. lovely blog hun! now following you on instagram and gfc to keep up to date :) Xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this brand and won't bother if the product doesn't work. Thanks for the heads up :)

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great sense of style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooof, thanks for the honest review, I really appreciate it. Have actually been looking into getting this, but now I don't think I will. Would you recommend any other eye creams? I really like REN's Active Eye Gel. :) x

    Živa | Nothin' Fancy. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment. I saw this product advertisement on the newspaper and did wonder how useful the product. When I saw ur comment...hmm...perhaps I need to hv a pause......

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig