Monday, 14 October 2013

TFNC London

Hi beauties! 
Today I am sharing a new online fashion discovery with you; TFNC London. There are so many boutique online fashion shops nowadays that it can be quite hard to keep track of them all. Most importantly however, is knowing exactly what you're after as some online shops will be better from dresses, others for more laid back styles like leggings and knitwewar etc. 
I found TFNC a little similar to Missguided as their clothes have a chic yet edgy feel to them which is exactly my sort of thing, so I am very excited to be sharing it with you! 

Who are TFNC?
TFNC is a London based boutique online shop offering a complete look for all glamorous fashionistas. TFNC's designs are all set up by their lush designers with one code only; dress to impress! What you may not know about this brand though is that it also has concessions in Topshop and other retail outlets alongside a previous flagship store in Chelsea.  

TFNC for dresses, blouses, and everything lush...
TFNC have absolutely gorgeous dresses and I believe that to be their specialty. Whether you want to dazzle in sequin or embellished long or short dresses, you will find a dress for every occasion. From figure hugging body contour to flared above and below the knee, there is a style to suit each personality and body shape. 
I found myself browsing the dress section and finding dresses suitable for this year's New Year's bash, for meetings and work, or just when I feel like looking a million dollars on an average day out in London. I've added quite a few to my wishlist below, so let me know what you think of them!

TFNC's dress section is split into a few categories: Party Dresses / Occasion Dresses / Sequin Dresses / Maxi Dresses / Prom Dresses / Day Dresses / LBD / Playsuits.
However, my favourite feature of the website is the 'Trends' section. If you're too lazy to browse those categories individually because maybe you're not quite sure what you're after, why not let the website do the job for you by browsing through the trends section instead?

Browse according to your personality and style. Are you an exhibitionist? Or do you prefer to dress in a more Mayfair 'Lady' style? Perhaps you want to go for an edgy 'Wild child' look or maybe you suffer with 'Lace Lust.' I personally suffer from them all, wild child syndrome, lace lust, sophisticated lady, as my mood changes, so does my fashion, so it's perfect to have all these trends laid out for you, ready for you to choose from!
If you choose to browse the trends section, not only will you be given dresses, but also leggings, skirts, blouses and more to help you create the perfect everyday look without having to browse for tops and bottoms separately! This works perfectly for me as I'm a very visual person.

I had a lot of fun adding some items to my wishlist. Take a look below and what I would wear. 
I would love the Nori Sequin Maxi for new years, it's so elegant and beautiful, it really stands out. Alternatively, if I was going somewhere more low-key then I'd like to wear the Tami Sequin Bandeau, I'm such a sucker for bandeau dresses! 

Super lush, super luxe...
If you're looking for something a little bit more special with an extra 'WOW' factor then it sounds like the TFNC luxe range is perfect for you. This range is filled with gorgeous embellished, sequinned and understated dresses that will make you stand out from the crowd for all the right reasons. This is demonstrated in the TFNC blog where TOWIE's Abigail Clarke was spotted wearing one of the TFNC luxe range dresses. 

Bloggers...
If you need some inspiration on how to make the most out of the TFNC range, why not take some tips from the TFNC bloggers? I have to say that these girls' styles are amazing. They can work with every colour, pattern and shape and make themselves look absolutely fantastic. Check out their styles here

Have you ever shopped with TFNC? What will you be browsing from the range?
TFNC London

*This is a sponsored post. 

3 comments:

  1. I really like the sound of this website! I've been looking for a dress for my graduation so maybe I'll have a look on there.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab dresses! <3 Will have to take a look xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig