Wednesday, 13 November 2013

If I was a rich girl...David M Robsinson




                                             Hi beauties! 
Hi beauties, so this for me is a rather dream-like post today about the finer things in life. I absolutely love jewellery, although I should wear it more often, but it's just one of those things that I love buying and knowing I have them beautifully presented in a nice box. 

So for the finer jewellery in life there is David M. Robinson. A designer for bespoke jewellery & watches of the highest caliber. Designers include: 
Patek Philippe
Rolex
IWC
Officine Panerai
Cartier
Omega 
TAG Heuer
Raymond Weil,
Longines
You can shop online or visit one of their stores in London, Liverpool, Manchester, Chester, Altrincham and Southport. This is the place where Rolex's are sold and where the Victoria Beckham's of the world get their engagement rings from. So why not come and have a nosey with me around some of the most luxurious jewellery you will ever see?  


The below are part of my 'wishlist'. These are the pieces of jewellery I would absolutely indulge in if I was a rich girl, and the watches were picked by the Mr as his favourites. Some of the watches have P.O.A on instead of the price and this means Price on Application. So you would have to either go into one of the stores to discuss what I would presume how to proceed with the payment (it being so large) or call them to discuss. I will say that the prices are tremendously high, however, when you're buying from brands such as Patek Philippe which were established 160 years ago and you're buying the absolute exclusivity, unlike many other more 'highstreet' designer watch brands such as Armani or Michael Kors for example which are much affordable and therefore will be seen around wrists much more often. 
So bottom line is, I suppose, if you can why not indulge?


What do you think of fine jewellery and watches? 


*This is a sponsored post

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig