Saturday, 9 November 2013

Mary Jane Fashion Wishlist!


                                            Hi beauties! 
I have just found out about a new super affordable fashion website called Mary Jane Fashion. Mary Jane Fashion have a lot of celebrity-inspired trends which I love. These include Rihanna inspired Soldier Girl, Nirvana Grunge (my favourite), Luxury Ice (pastels A/W inspired), Flashback, Opulence (Taylor Swift-inspired). They also have men's clothing, if you're interested in buying the Mr. some clothes for Christmas! 
I've made a little wish-list of grunge items like leggings, dresses, tops, skirts, footwear and women's military jackets for winter like the fur-lined parka I chose for my wishlist. The best thing about this wishlist is that it's really affordable. The prices are fantastic and I'm sure the quality is too!



Christmas jumpers...
Who doesn't want a cute Christmas jumper this year? Come on, we all wear them every Christmas so if you're looking for a new Christmas jumper this year take a look at the women's christmas knitwear collection . I personally love the reindeer and snowman ones in red and blue! 

Overall...
Overall I really like this website and I'm going to try and get some of the stuff on my wishlist and definitely a Christmas jumper. The delivery is pretty reasonable at only £2.99 for UK delivery. This isn't too bad, especially considering H&M charge £3.99 for a delivery that takes 7 days and Boohoo charges £3.99 for saver delivery which similarly to H&M takes about a week. As delivery is very important to me when it comes to online shopping, MJF gets a big thumbs up from me! 


Have you ever shopped at Mary Jane Fashion? What do you think of my wishlist? 

*This us a sponsored post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig