Monday, 11 November 2013

Vichy Idealia Life Serum Review


                                                Hi beauties! 
Hi beauties, I've been recently using the new Vichy Idealia Life Serum* for over a month now and I'm really keen to share my experience with you. The Idealia Life Serum has been designed to reverse and fix the effects bad nutrition, late nights, stress and environmental factors such as pollution have on our skin and I'm sure that we can all relate to at least one or two of these life exposures which cause bad skin. This serum claims to 'restore tired, stressed and lack-lustre skin and make the complexion look 'radiant and fresh with a more even tone. Pores appear tightened and skin texture feels refined. Facial features look rested and skin looks younger and healthier.' The ingredients in this serum also make it Paraben-free and make it suitable for use with sensitive skin. 

My thoughts...
When I started noticing the brilliant results of this product I instantly thought 'THAT'S IT! This is one og my holy grail products now!' This serum has a very milky pearly sheen to it and look a little more like a moisturiser than a serum, it's absorbed extremely quickly and leaves no greasy residue. The biggest change I noticed to my skin is the texture. My skin texture is definitely smoother and all the rough spots and bumps have gone. It has also brightened up my skin and made it look and feel very fresh. 
I've been using this alone without a moisturiser morning and evening and seriously, the difference it has made to my skin. Even though I have gone back to a moisturiser for a while now, every time I've had a long day, bad night or a bit of a naughty meal, the first thing I find myself reaching for is the Idealia serum because it just completely restores my skin. 

Overall...
I will keep re-purchasing this product without hesitation. I've been so impressed with the refinement of my skin texture that I now cannot live without it. It's also quite good value, although it may be a little pricey at £29.50, I have used it day and night every day for over a month and I'm pretty sure I still have about half of the bottle left. 
I think when Vichy call it a 'spectacular transformation of skin quality', they are absolutely spot on! 

Will you be trying the Idealia Life Serum? 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't expect to like this serum as much as I do. It's still early days but so far I'm convinced I will buy the full sized product.

    Its packaging is so pretty.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ola minha qrd, espero que esteja td bem cntg. sabe me dizer se o Vichy Idealia Life Serum realmente diminui os poros

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig