Monday, 20 January 2014

Antiac Acne Clearing Spray Review



Antiac Acne Clearing Spray Review 

Hi beauties, I hope you have all been keeping well in this cold weather! If you're a regular reader, you will know that I am often plagued by the odd blemish and that recently as you'll be able to see from my micellar water review here, I have found the major cause for this problem! Not cleaning my skin properly!
This has led me to do some more research on blemish clearing products which is when I came across Antiac! This product was actually voted the best acne product by channel 4's embarrassing bodies TV programme which is what gave the confidence to buy it and give it a try! 

How To Use It And My thoughts...
Antiac is supposed to be used twice daily after cleansing your face. First you're supposed to spray a cotton wool with it and proceed to rub over your face as if you're taking makeup off. Then you spray your face with it and gently rub it in until it's been absorbed. 

I absolutely LOVED this spray! I thought that when I take my makeup off with cotton pads and micellar water followed by washing it with my regular cleanser my skin would be pretty clean. WRONG! It wasn't until I started following that routine with the Antiac spray that I noticed after using it the cotton pad was still full of makeup! So I was obviously still leaving dirt on my face which was causing the odd blemish! When using Antiac, I did not get a single blemish and it took me well over a month to finish the spray so I was really impressed with the results! 

Overall..
Antiac is definitely worth purchasing! If you too are prone to blemishes or you just feel your skin isn't clean enough, I urge you to try this! It's priced at £9.99 from Feel Unique  it's super reasonably priced given the results you get, and as it's a spray it will last you over a month if you use it everyday so it's good value! Definitely recommend it and can't wait to try the gel serum next! 

Have you tried Antiac before? 

7 comments:

  1. I've been using this for about a month now and I think it's really good, especially for the price. At first I was just spraying it on my face, then I actually read the instructions and sprayed it onto a pad and it worked much better haha... moral of the story, always read instructions!!

    Jade
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great to hear you like it too. Haha yes! I often do that too no bother to read the instructions because I think I'm such a genious! x

      Delete
  2. Wow this sounds amazing! I too also suffer with the odd one or twenty blemishes haha. This sounds so perfect and I could definitely do with some. Thanks for the review :D xxx

    -Sarah Speaks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a bit of an odd 20 too ;) yeah definitely give it a try if you can x

      Delete
  3. Don't have much acne now, but this would of been great for me a few years back !! nice review:)

    xx

    http://cycybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This product looks great! I suffer from acne and am trying to find ways to combat my blemishes. Thanks for the review, I will look into this xx

    Katie,
    beautyandkatie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig