Monday, 27 January 2014

Healgel Intensive Serum Review


                                      Healgel Intensive Serum
Hi beauties! Today's review is on the famous Healgel Intensive serum!* I've seen this product reviewed in so many blogs that I thought it only fair for me to give it a try! I was really excited, especially as I had recently also been using the Vichy Idealia Serum which is supposed to have a similar effect to Healgel. 
So this serum claims to be an advanced skin rescue formula which soothes, repairs and protects the skin. It's supposed to smooth the overall appearance of skin (targeting redness, scarring, roughness and other skin issues).


My thoughts...
I really like the pump on this product, it gives you just enough for generously massage onto the skin without wasting it, so that's always good! I also like that it's targeted to a skin type and ailment as I find that often, high-street products claim to be good for everything and are in fact good for nothing! 

I didn't notice any improvements on my blemishes or slight scarring, I think it didn't really make any effect on this particular area, but it did very slightly refine by skin's smoothness and it also helped my complexion to stay quite bright. Generally speaking, it improved certain aspects of my skin but not others. It was definitely a pleasant serum, it's very light, non-greasy, easily absorbed product, doesn't contain a strong fragrance so I deem it to be suitable for the great majority of people! The one aspect about this product that I must point out as well is that it does take a while to work, you will only see results after using it at least twice daily for 3+ weeks at least. 

In comparison to Vichy's Idealia for example, I have to say that Idealia is far better! As a similar product, it makes more of a difference to my skin in general and the difference is really quite noticeable, whereas with Healgel although it does make a slight difference, it's just not as much as the Idealia! However! That's not to say I don't recommend it. 

If you're after a miracle-working all-rounder serum you can rely on during even the most horrid days, this isn't the one for you. However, if you want a serum for strict everyday use that's quite light, effective in slightly improving the appearance of skin (as opposed to dealing with quite skin ingrained issues like spots or scarring) then I would recommend Healgel Intensive! RRP: £37.50


Have you used any Healgel products? What did you think?

3 comments:

  1. I think I need to try this out. I've seen a few posts on it now as it sounds like it will be perfect for my red, blemished skin. If I purchase hopefully it will work!

    Great post
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you get on if you try it x

      Delete
  2. i def need this for my red skin!

    http://theanatomyoffashionbyjane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig