Friday, 31 January 2014

L'ANZA Keratin Healing Oil Shampoo & Conditioner Review


                    L'ANZA Keratin Healing Oil Shampoo & Conditioner
Hi beauties! I've just finished using the L'ANZA Keratin healing oil shampoo & conditioner which I have been using with my mum as we have completely different hair types (I have very straight and sleek hair and my mum has dry curly hair) as I thought it would be interesting to see how this luxury duo would tend to two very different hair types! 


The Keratin healing oil shampoo and conditioner are part of the Keratin healing oil collection which also consists of two other products; a hairspray and oil which I have reviewed here. The collection consists of a blend of botanical oils which nourishes stressed hair. 
This collection claims to restore elasticity and strength, builds noticeable body and volume, replenish moisture and protect hair colour! 

My thoughts (straight, sleek hair)...
The fragrance for both is phenomenal! It's so natural and sweet and it will stay present in your hair until your next wash and that alone will entice you to make this your regular wash shampoo, or maybe your luxury indulgence shampoo!
As my own hair is very sleek and straight, I felt that using the shampoo and conditioner almost doubled this effect and made my hair a lot more manageable, dead straight when blow dryed and I basically didn't have to style it at all, so I was very pleased as it made the whole hair washing process quicker and easier! Also, it was very nourishing, left my hair shiny and very smooth! So overall, very pleased! 


Mum's thoughts (dry, curly hair)...
My mum also commented on the scent and agreed that it was otherworldly! She was however, mostly impressed at how frizz-free and tamed her curls were! She's always suffered with quite frizzy curls which actually makes her look like she has a bit of a white lady's afro! And also as a result of bleaching and dying her hair for years, her hair condition is very very dry! She particularly liked the conditioner and said that unlike a lot of other conditioners, this one really moisturized the hair and made a very visible improvement to the condition of the hair! She was also extremely impressed that her curls were more defined and completely frizz-free! 

Overall...
We would both recommend this duo! I would particularly recommend it for people who have very stressed/dry hair as it will definitely improve its overall condition. I would also recommend them if you're looking for a 'luxurious indulgence' shampoo and conditioner for every once in a while when your hair is really needed the TLC, this is mostly due to the fact that the shampoo costs £30.50 and the conditioner £30.75 (available from Beautybay) which is definitely not cheap for a shampoo and conditioner, but L'ANZA is a luxury brand and the ingredients are all botanical!


Will you be trying any L'ANZA products? 

7 comments:

  1. I love that you shared this with someone with a different hair type to write such a thorough post. Really good review!!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's not cheap at all is it but it sounds like the sort of product that you might save for special occasions when you really do want your hair to look amazing x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review!
    I'm a new follower on bloglovin and GFC, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to invite you on my website :) I hope you will join into my contest:

    you can win L'OREAL cosmetics! http://name-ityourself.blogspot.com/2014/02/loreal-contest.html
    Kisses!

    http://name-ityourself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the fact that you've described both yours and your mom's opinion,with two different results/point of view considering the type of hair ;)
    great review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love products with an awesome smell. Need to try this someday. Thanks for sharing Sara:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely need to try this some day! Nice review! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig