Monday, 17 February 2014

SK:N Intense Spot Lotion Review


                                     SK:N Intense Spot Lotion
Hi beauties!
As my skin has recently decided to really break out for the first time in a few years, I thought I would share with you my miracle worker which is always sitting by my mirror in case of a breakout emergency! 
I discovered the SK:N Intense Spot Lotion a few years back when I had some microdermabrasion treatments at a SK:N clinic. I have since been very happy to find out that SK:N products are also available in the big Boots stores. 


My thoughts...
This spot cream/lotion/gel contains salicylic acid which if you are a regular blemish sufferer will know is fantastic for ridding you of spots and preventing and even fading scarring. In terms of how it works it's FANTASTIC! I couldn't recommend this product enough. It reduces the size and redness of spots within a few hours - especially if you leave it on overnight as you go to bed, and it dries them out quickly so that in a day or two the blemish is gone! There's not a lot else to say about this product other than the fact that it's really amazing. I have tried several other similar products with nowhere near as much success! 

Overall...Highly recommended for all types of blemishes - from persistent breakouts to small irregular pimples. RRP: £12.00 from Boots

Will you be trying this on your next pimple? 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review! Just wondering, does the sk:n intense spot lotion leave any red marks after the blemish is treated? I've had that experience before using salicylic acid-based spot treatments. They were very good at reducing blemish size very quickly, but it was such a pain for me to have to cover up the resulting red marks afterward.

    --Mari
    bluchiffon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig