Thursday, 27 March 2014

Simple Eye Make-up Corrector Pen Review



                          Simple Eye and Make-up Corrector Pen
Hi beauties!
I don't know about you but I find that kohl eyeliners can be such a pain when it comes to straying and making me look like a panda! So I wanted to know what was out there to help wipe away eye makeup that has strayed without having to carry around wipes or cotton pads or eye makeup remover. That's when I found this Simple Eye Make-up Corrector Pen*. 


My thoughts..
I found this very effective as it removes stray makeup in one go, it's very small and easy to carry around in your handbag making it perfect for day-to-day use! It is effective, it doesn't leave your eyes wet or damp like lotions and wipes do so you can use it virtually anywhere! As you can see it's pen shaped, so it's quite thin and good for using on the eyelids, under-eye and corners of the eyes!

The only downside I found with this product was that as I use it mostly for wiping stray kohl eyeliner and the pen tip does become soaked in black all around after 2-3 uses making it unusable because then you begin transferring the black makeup the pen has soaked in back into your eye area so then you're just spreading black around. Of course this is to be expected, however, I was expecting the pen to last a little longer than 2-3 uses. This was the only thing I found quite disappointing. 

Overall..
I would probably purchase this again if I was going away for the weekend or on holiday or if I was attending a special event like a wedding but I definitely wouldn't re-purchase for daily use as it becomes unusable too quickly so it would be an expensive item to keep repurchasing. RRP: £4.99 
Available from Boots 

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of something like this and am considering investing in one for when I make liquid eye liner mistakes while applying. But if it only lasts 2 or 3 uses before it just starts transferring it back onto your eyes then it's really not worth it, even if it is only £4.99 :(

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like the perfect makeup remover for me - since I'm always making mistakes and smudges with my makeup, especially liquid eyeliner!

    Yige || Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig