Monday, 24 March 2014

Vita Bella Spa Treatment in a Box Review


                              Vita Bella Spa Treatment in a Box
Hi beauties!
Quite a while back I was kindly sent this Vita Bella Spa Treatment in a Box* to review. The purpose of this product is to re-create a facial treatment you would get in a spa but from the comfort of your own home, making this little box quite a good gift idea. This box contains products which give you one treatment so it was a one off use of all of the products included. 


How to use it...
There are 3 products in this box - a hydrating face mask which increases skin hydration by over 20% and Anti-Ageing face cream which helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles! Although I said 3, the products come as 3, but you have to pour the liquid bottle into the small jar with what looks like a pill inside. This will then grow and become very spongy as you'll see in the above picture. This is your face mask cloth which you then put over your face, smooth over with your fingers and leave on for around 15 minutes. 
Then follow with the face cream. 

 My thoughts...
I quite like the idea that this delivers a spa at home treatment and a little indulgence. Although this is probably a better match for ladies with more mature skin, I can still say that my skin was left very smooth and brighter-looking! I think it could be a little cheaper as it's only a one off treatment so you don't get multiple uses out of it, but apart from that I would more likely purchase for someone else rather than myself as it's easier to re-create a spa-at-home treatment for yourself using multiple other products. 
I would recommend this as a gift if you want to give someone a little pampering! RRP: £20.00

Available at Vita Bella 
How-to use the pamper box

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig