Monday, 21 April 2014

The BIG straighteners TEST! #3 Braun SensoCare Satin 7 Straighteners



The BIG straighteners TEST! 
#3 Braun SensoCare Satin 7 Hair Straighteners
Hi beauties!
Number 3 in my big straighteners test is...Braun SensoCare!*  

#3 Braun Sensocare Satin 7 - the SMART: HAIR SENSING Straighteners! 
These are going to be my SMART straighteners as they are are made using Braun's latest innovation to make them the sense your hair type, thickness and adjust the correct temperature according to your hair type, giving you a truly bespoke straightening experience and making the SensoCare the world's first sensocare straighteners! 

When you turn on the Braun Sensocare, you are asked to choose your language followed by your length, thickness and whether it's coloured or not. The SensoCare iron then makes your a profile where it will store the information you have just provided along with the optimal settings to straighten your hair.This is super handy if you share your iron with someone else as you can both have your own profiles. The SensoCare and its nano glide plates reaches up to 180°C in a matter of seconds, with the temperature changing throughout the hair as the nano plates SENSE the levels of moisture in the hair and adapt the temperature to give you the best style and protect the hair. 


My thoughts...
First of all, I would like to say that I am SO impressed with the amazing technology of these straighteners. These truly are the iron equivalent of a smart phone. Having your own profile according to your hair type is amazing, but the fact that the temperature automatically changes according to the levels of moisture present in different areas of the hair is something else! 
The design is simple and easy to use, the round arrow menu allows you to navigate through the best these straighteners have to offer. The plates are super smooth, and the best thing is because the temperature changes throughout the straightening process the hair never feels too hot or steamy. Definitely, my favourite straighteners at the moment! 


Results...
I really liked these straighteners. I often straighten my hair at 210-220°C because I have a lot of hair, however, I didn't notice a difference straightening with the Babyliss which only goes up to 180°C and also decreases temperature to 160°C and 140°C. I was still able to achieve  silky smooth, poker straight results that last days with reduced static and flyaways. 

Lastly, these are great for curling and waving as well, especially as the tips of the plates are made out of a slightly thicker material allowing you to hold the tips while you curl and wave without burning yourself. I would definitely highly recommend these as a gift for a loved one or as straighteners to keep if you want to spend a decent amount of money on a gorgeously smart pair of straighteners that are smart, simple, light, and compact and deliver great results! RRP: £89.99.
Available from Argos

17 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of GHD's to try anything else, but thanks for your review will definitely look into these!
    www.katherinerosie.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this review, I really need some new hair irons so I may get these :) great blog!

    Camille xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen this before but I can't believe how clever it is! Hehe!

    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool!!! :) I have a new outfit post on my blog and I would die if you could check it out and give me some feedback <3 have a great wednesday! (follow for follow? comment if you do :)) xoxo chloewithadash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe, now following you :) x

      Delete
  5. I need to check this straightener out! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I am a new blogger. You have got very cool ideas and you are amazing. I love your blog Check out my blog too http://reginess.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Regina, thanks. Following your blog now xx

      Delete
  7. Great review!! Loved your blog <3

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Happy sunday!
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charu! Now following you :) xx

      Delete
  8. Looks like a nice one!

    http://www.naturellebeautywall.blogspot.mx/

    Att. Alexa Bernal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! I use a babyliss straightener although recently I've been staying away from hot tools.

    Would love if you check out my blog
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Sara

    I really enjoy reading your blog. It would mean a lot if you check and follow mine if you like.
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nika, now following you x

      Delete
  11. I am happy for you that you got so shiny and smooth hair from this straightener. You know, I never tried any straightener but, now I am thinking to use a curling iron. Please suggest which brand I should buy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig