Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Badger Organic Lip Balm Pack


Badger Classic Lip Balm Pack
Hi beauties!
Quite a while back I was kindly sent this Badger lip balm pack* and I was so delighted with it now that I have used them all that I wanted to share my thoughts with you. 

My only problem with lip balm is that I only own it for about a day before it goes missing! I don't think I have ever fully finished any lip balm. With that said, this pack is fantastic precisely for that reason! You lose one, no problem, you have 3 more! This little pack is especially great as a gift, as all 4 lip balms come in different tastes and scents to suit everyone! Ginger & Lemon, Tasteless/Scentless, Mint and Tangerine Breeze (my favourite). 


My thoughts...
This little pack is fantastic! I absolutely loved ALL of the lip balms but the tangerine breeze was my favourite as it smelled and tasted great! The consistency was great and the balms were very nourishing and not sticky or overly thick like a lot of balms - my boyfriend even stole the mint one for himself! These are all made with very natural ingredients as well such as beeswax, aloe vera and rosehip, AND it's in a lipstick shape (I hate the tin balms you have to use your finger on as most of it ends up under my nail) what's not to love? 

RRP: £10.00 
Available from Beauty Naturals 

2 comments:

  1. I love the sound of these, the Ginger & Lemon one sounds lovely. Such a good price for four of them, too :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These lip balms look gorgeous, such pretty packaging. You have a great blog, love it x

    www.beautyisacreationofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig