Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Sanctuary Polishing Hot Cloth Cleanser


Sanctuary Polishing Hot Cloth Cleanser Brightening Facial 
Hi beauties!
I'm deeply ashamed that as one of my favourite skincare brands I've not done a post on any Sanctuary products! So I have decided to share my experience of the Sanctuary hot cloth cleanser with you! 

How to use it...
This cleanser comes complete with a white hot cloth. 
1. Soak the cloth in hot water and lay it over the face to open the pores.
2. Massage the creamy cleanser over the face and neck in circular movements.
3. Polish off the cleanser using the warm cloth.
4. Rinse cloth in cold water and place over the face for 30 secs to close pores.
5. Finish by splashing face with cold water and pat dry. 


My thoughts...
I love this cleanser. It's like a little indulgence and I often use it on weekends. This product is supposed to give you a spa type brightening facial at home and it certainly does that! Leaving the hot cloth over your face really does open up the pores; especially if you do this like me in the shower with the steam going! As you wipe the cleanser off your face with the now cold cloth, you can immediately feel the skin tightening up and the pores closing off and your skin being left smooth. Skin is left visibly brighter, pores appear reduced and blackheads gone! All in all, a fantastic little spa product to enjoy at home! 

Overall...
This is for me one of those products that keeps finding its way into my bathroom shelf! It's constantly on the re-purchase radar. It really does leave your skin brighter, smoother and with smaller pores. Although this can be used everyday, I prefer to use this once or twice per week as a bit of a treat. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a deep cleansing cleanser that does so much more than take your makeup off. If you want to target dullness, cleanliness and/or pores then this is a must-have for you! RRP: £10.50
Available from Boots 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig