Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Oral-B Pro 5000 Electric Toothbrush





Oral-B Pro 5000 Electric Toothbrush 
Hi beauties!
I've recently changed toothbrushes from Colgate Pro-Clinical to this brand new Oral-B Pro 5000*. This is a super smart brush that definitely did not disappoint so read on... 

My Thoughts...
First of all, the brush comes with a travel/storage case, stand for extra toothbrush heads and charger, wireless timer and 3 heads making it great value for money. One of the best things about electric Oral-B toothbrushes is that, unlike Colgate, the availability of different brush heads is huge! You can choose heads that focus on a deep clean, whitening etc. Regardless of which brush head you choose, you are guaranteed to get the dentist clean feel every time! This brush is simply amazing! It cleans perfectly without being TOO harsh on the gums like some other brushes are, the power is all there as is the clean, minus the gum ache at the end. 


This brush also comes with an amazing 5 cleaning settings instead of the usual 4. Also, one of the most distinguishable traits of the Pro 5000 is its smart technology. Oral-B have equipped this brush with technology that provides interactive feedback during each brushing to help you improve your brushing every day. The smart guide connects with your brush wirelessly to give you feedback on the time taken to brush and the pressure you are using to brush your teeth with. A change in brushing occurs every 30 seconds to let you know how long you have been brushing as it's recommended you spend 30 seconds on each quadrant of your mouth. The smiley face will go sad if you're brushing too hard and the red light on the back of the brush will also light up to reflect this, preventing you from hurting your gums. 

Overall...
Overall I am super pleased with this brush. The technology is fantastic, it definitely helps to improve your brushing habits and it also helps you visualise where you should be brushing, for how long and with what pressure. A highly recommended product, it cleans really well and definitely keeps plaque at bay. I have also noticed an improvement in the whiteness of my teeth. Not only do they feel a lot cleaner in between, but there is no staining as well and their overall whiteness and appearance has definitely improved in the months I have been using the Pro 5000. Go and grab yours now from Boots RRP: £169.99

14 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I really like your Blog! You have interesting Stuff on it. Do you want to follow each other via GFC? If yes please comment on my Blog that you followed me and than i follow you back :).

    Greetings and Kisses from Germany
    www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I've been thinking about purchasing a new electric tooth brush too! this one sounds amazing! thanks for the great review... I also saw you cooked peruvian Arroz con Pollo in your previous post!!! it made me so happy!!! I'm from Peru and Arroz con Pollo is probably my favorite dish from the Peruvian cousine :) I just became a vegetarian so for me it might be Arroz con Tofu haha Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog, I’m following you back on Bloglovin and G+, and also following you on Instagram, I hope you can follow me back to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Milu, haha arroz con tofu has a nice ring to it! ;) thank you so much for the kind words. Following you as well xx

      Delete
  3. Such a good review, great job :) love your blog! x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this sounds amazing. I always think toothbrushes are the biggest investments we can make for our teeth and saves a lot of dental work. Great review.
    LaaLaa xo
    Dolce Vanity · YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fab i've been looking for a good one for ages! Lovely blog, I'm looking for new blogger friends so if you would like to check out my blog and follow let me know and i'll follow you too! Have a lovely day :) http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    Eleanor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post.http://www.bestoralhygiene.com/the-best-electric-toothbrush/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! I received this brush too a few days earlier, it's really great! I love it too and just like you, i feel like the feeling of clean teeth is fantastic! I'm really pleased too. Although this brush is a little bit expensive, it's worth it. Lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome blog! Really, It's the great brush i have ever seen. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use super soft toothbrush, always, because my gums are really sensitive and often bleed and swell, so i'm having second thoughts on electric toothbrushes.
    cosmetic dentistry

    ReplyDelete
  11. The majority of electric powered toothbrushes contain a 2 minute timer that could turned off after 2 units associated with cleaning to show you if you are performed. Likewise, by utilizing a stainless steel toothbrush, you do not destruction your current gums through depressing the toothbrush tough against your current enamel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I purchased oral-B products online from Awesome bazar. Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination. Find At https://awesomebazar.com/brands/oral-b/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig