Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Mini Sephora Holiday Haul


Mini Holiday Sephora Haul 
Hi beauties!
So Portugal have a ton of Sephora store everywhere and every time I go I can't resist doing a little shopping. At this point, my holidays were almost over so I didn't get to splurge as much as I would have liked, but at least I got some really nice bits and bobs! 

Sephora CC Creme 
I've recently been really into my CC creams, even dumping my Estee Lauder foundation for them so it's of no surprise that this was the first item I picked up! It's quite thick for a CC cream and has a very creamy, foundation-like feel to it. For a CC cream it also offers excellent coverage so if you're thinking of dumping your foundation, definitely give this a go. I bought this one in shade 32 as I have a tan, so needed something a lot darker! 


Sleek Blush by 3 Blush Palette 
I love the pink and peach blushers at the moment and I was really needing some new, summery shades - so when I came across this, give the price (it was around 7 euros) I just had to have it. These colours are fantastic with tanned skin and great for summer, or if you just want to look a little colourful. Careful when applying though or you'll just end up looking like a clown! 

Sephora Pore Clarifying Masks 
WOW, pore clarifying alright! This mask is very thick, quite sticky but overall, rather pleasant. The pores around my noise, T-zone and upper cheek area were instantly minimised after one use. They became pretty much invisible so I'm a big fan of this mask - shame I didn't get a big tub of it though! 

Sephora Cream Concealer
Although the CC cream is great, sometimes I just need a little extra coverage for the huge, annoying zits, that's where concealer comes in. Since trying the Estee Lauder cream concealer pot I've been in love with this consistency of concealers as in my opinion they give the best coverage. I also had to buy this one a few shades darker than my usual because of the tanned skin. Great little concealer for the bad skin days! 

Have you ever tried any Sephora products? Check out Sephora.com NOW SHIPPING TO THE UK! 

10 comments:

  1. Love BB creams too :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one is your favourite Monika? x

      Delete
  2. I hear so many great things about Sleek! Enjoy your haul! :)

    --Mari
    bluchiffon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mari. I love them such good quality for price! x

      Delete
  3. nice haul! blush by 3 is something I'll love to try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try it hun, they come in various combinations of 3 colours :) plenty to choose from!

      Delete
  4. hi dear! you have really a wonderful blog! I'm already following! if you want check out mine! it would be great to follow each other!
    thanks a lot!
    http://www.fashionizein.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we had Sephora in Australia! :(( btw I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love sleek blushes, im in the uk and only live in a small town. But will definately check this out online x
    Emma | Everything Beauty
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig