Sunday, 5 October 2014

Guinot Refreshing Eye Cream Review


 Guinot Eye Fresh Cream 
Hi beauties!
I've recently been using the new Guinot eye fresh cream* which is supposed to combat puffiness and dark circles thanks to its Cryo-massager applicator. 


My Thoughts...
I really liked this eye cream. Normally I find eye creams to be quite useless, but this one was surprisingly lovely. I do have dark circles under my eyes, they seem to be a permanent thing and I've tried all sorts of eye creams with different ingredients which claim to re-vitalise and treat this but they never do. This cream is quite thick for an eye cream and quite pearly as well which is I think the reason why it works so well. 

Due to its brightening properties of horse chestnut extract, caffeine and dermochlorella, when I massaged the cream under the eyes and on the lids, my dark circles were less noticeable. They didn't completely disappear, but they looked less protruding and more hidden, almost slightly camouflaged. I believe the pearly brightening properties of the cream help achieve this. 

Overall...
I highly recommend this to anyone who has problems concealing their dark circles and who want to brighten their eye contours. Definitely worth the price as it does actually deliver results and leaves your eyes feeling super comfortable as well! 
RRP: £40.00 / Available from salons nationwide 

7 comments:

  1. I have dark circles too, nothing helps, but this looks great :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    You have a really lovely Blog. Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC? If yes please tell me and i follow you back, Honey :)..

    Greetings from Germany
    www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that candle holder! So cute!

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have dark circles also so I might look into it! I'm not quick to buying expensive eye creams though because of my age. xx

    Emily ⎜ Daisy Locks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely review, Sara! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds lovely, this might have to be a a treat product for Christmas. Anything that's brightening is worth it in my book!!

    I've loved discovering your blog, it's a great mix of beauty and lifestyle xxx

    www.charlottescollection.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This eye cream really work? I am very desperate to search best eye cream. I have done try any eye creams but the result are useless. If guinot eye fresh cream really works i'll try it. And i hope can reduce my dark circle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig