Sunday, 12 October 2014

Nicky Clarke Smooth and Shine Hot Air Styler Review


 Nicky Clarke Smooth and Shine Hot Air Styler
Hi beauties!
As you may know, I have very long, straight hair and this often causes it to lack volume at the top. This is why I was so excited to try the Nicky Clarke hot air styler*. 



My Thoughts...
For a brush this gets REALLY hot - 1200W to be precise! It really is like a hair-dryer, it offers two sets for quick drying or more controlled blow-dry. The brush is made out of natural bristles and brings two attachments to suit different hair densities and also making it easy to use with fringes and bangs as well. My hair became dry in minutes and it was completely frizz-free and shiny throughout. I really, really like this, especially if I want to give my hair a bit more body and style without having to first blow-dry naturally (without brushing) and then straightening it!
You can also use the shape of the brushes to give your hair a little bit of a wave by blow-drying like stylists by curling the hair around the brush and holding for a few seconds.

The brush like most hair-dryers and straighteners today, uses ionic and ceramic technology to prevent frizz and flyaways. 

Overall...
I love this brush! For me, it gives me a different perspective on styling hair that it doesn't have to be a long or expensive process. This has become one of my hair must-haves and I would highly recommend to everyone, but especially those who lack volume at the crown or those who have a fringe and don't necessarily enjoy going down the sticky product route! 10/10! 
Available from Asda / RRP: £34.99

1 comment:

  1. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here on bloglovin and via Instagram?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.
    xoxo

    http://www.styleshower.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig