Thursday, 2 October 2014

SEVENTEEN A/W 14 Gel Polish Collection


SEVENTEEN A/W 14 Gel Polish Collection 
Hi beauties!
Autumn is officially here and so are the A/W 14 nail colours!* I was kindly sent some of the more autumnal shades to try, especially as these are enforced with some gel properties to make them anti-chip and to last longer! Find out what I thought of them below! 


My Thoughts...
These are just a few colours from the gel collection but I love these shades. Compared to other normal polishes, this one is of a very thick consistency from the first coat. I only used two coats and a top coat to help seal and give it extra shine.
The blackcurrant bomb (pictured) lasted over a week without any chipping at all so I was really impressed that it definitely lasted the 8 days it promises on the bottle. I had never tried anything by SEVENTEEN prior to this but I'm now a fan and will definitely be trying other bits and pieces. 

Overall...
Loved these polishes, the gel properties make them non-chip and they last longer than regular polish. I will highly recommend the SEVENTEEN gel colour to anyone who doesn't necessarily want to pay over the roof for a gel kit, or go to the salon all the time, but also doesn't want crappy polish that chips the next day. One week is the perfect time to wear one polish anyway after all, the same colour does get boring quickly! 
Available from Boots / RRP: £3.99 each.
*Colours sent and pictured: Pretty bang bang, Blue Lagoon, Blackcurrant Bomb and Black Cat. 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's in situations like this Australia really sucks! I can't find a good quality nail polish for such a low price like this! I loooove those colours though. Especially Blackcurrant Bomb and Pretty Bang Bang xx

    Emily ⎜ daisylocks.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your blog, it's so cute! Love your ideas as well!
    I'm following you on gfc <3
    xx, Veni

    Style with Veni | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, Hope you check out my blog? keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig